i know this is a stupid question but does broadways provide full service? PM me for who and who not to waste money on a costs

yup they do full service. ive seen quite a few girls there and have yet to have a bad experience. dont think you`d be wasting your money with anyone.

im pretty sure theres a back door but dont think its for customers. i could be wrong though. i always park right out front no problem

and soleil there is no sign for it but its right nextdoor to a pawn shop right close to maryland/sherbrook just a few blocks east of there.

yeah they clean the rooms after. place is clean. and you can at times run accross other customers passing in the hall but theyre there for the same reason as you. ive had a few times where i was on a girl and someone walked into the room for a brief second and unfortunatly its never a girl. wish they would put locks on the door.

Maybe you gotta hang a pair of panties on the doorknob to let people know it is occupied.

• Like 1

OK I am interested not too where is this Broadway place

610 broadway for the 100th time

It's a decent place. A little old and run down looking inside but not bad. The girls there are quite young but provide FS and YMMV. All in all not bad.

I hope it's the place I'm thinking... I was in Winnipeg for a week a few years ago and this place has a front entrance - sandwiched between a few businesses. The back entrance is ideal but there's never any parking so I had to park on the residential streets. It's 2-3 storeys, old, and kind of "scary" looking (crack house?) but like a fellow pooner stated earlier, the girls are A+!! Young, tight, and awesome looking. I could never understand the hottub/spa thing... hygiene questions galore?? Nonetheless, during the week, I must have dropped in 3-4 times!! By far, the best place in Winnipeg! You can find my review on the "other" site!

I'm headed back to Winnipeg in a few weeks, and I've been dreaming ever since of those young fresh Peg girls :jackoff: The prices were better than Vancouver, TO, and Montreal... in fact, the best for a MP anywhere in Canada... now Thailand is a different story:D

It is located at:

610 Broadway

You can google that address and get the phone number, don't want to post it here.

I have been there a couple of times, it's not bad. The rates work similar to other MP's in the city, you pay for the room, and then you "tip" the girl.