she was nice but definitely dosent match the photos on line not by a long shot, she was in a rush and never turned off the phone will never repeat

• Like 4

Guest ****kth*****nt

I concur with THD2014, I saw her in person and turned around. The pics are definitely fake. She's not unattractive, just lying with those pictures.

My dear gentlemen,

This is the broken record of a " senior lady". I'm really trying to help here and this will be my last attempt at advice, promise. :icon_smile:

I think its awesome for gents to visit with new ladies whether here or other sites like BP. However please do your homework, check other ads, run pics through Tin eye and PM each other as to experiences.

I love a bargain as do most people , however if I buy cheap shoes I will have sore feet. I used to think it was ok to have sore feet but now I won't tolerate . I find its better to save up and buy quality.

Shoes, Steak, Cars, Diamonds, Hotels. I will always stand by the statement you ( we) get exactly what we pay for .

• Like 6

I say I have to disagree with your statement Katherine, there has been many times I've paid good money for either a product or a service and it has been awful. So please don't say that just because someone offers low rates it means it's always going to be a bad time. It doesn't even fit in this situation anyways, as this is about the lady using fake pictures.

• Like 1