Sign in to follow this  

Cristy's special

picture.php?albumid=6506&pictureid=45432

Well some think I am! Special that is;)

my attributes:

Fun sense of humor, light hearted, laid back and a whole lot of fun, I keep many guessing;)

I'm intelligent, conversation is always interesting with me

Skill-I love what I do and it does show:)

I'm pretty, or so I'm told

Blonde hair-for those gentlemen that prefer blondes

fit, my curves are soft, but nicely toned 36d-24-36- these are my actual measurements

I stand 5ft 9ish and over 6ft in my sexy heels, so for the men that love to look up, you'll enjoy the view!

For those leg men-My legs stretch for 36 inches of toned, milky delight

My age-well that keeps some guessing;), many have said I look younger than my years, I'm mature none the less, and with maturity come wisdom, experience, a sense of carefreeness, come and experience it, you'll be glad you did!

My talent-well my massage skills are said to be some of the best as are my many other talents:)

My locale-it's discrete, upscale, in a very safe, nice location, handy to downtown. It's relaxing and I like to create an atmosphere that is seductive, soothing and very welcoming.

not eveyone's cup of tea, perhaps, but perhaps they weren't tea enthusiasts, lol!

Feel free to browse my website for more-I'm told by many that it's impressive

http://www.cristycurves.com

Call when you are ready to book-902-453-6323-no texts please

I have three companionship offers

business mans-200 hrly

elite-300hrly

vip-400-hrly

multiple hr options for elite and vip available

-whatever option you choose I'm known for taking my time, so know you'll never be rushed.

To those lovely ladies and couples who've inquired, I'm truly flattered that you wanted to meet, however I'm only comfortable in the company of men-sincere thanks

Hoping to hear from you-Cristy

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this