Stimulate your senses ( In now available)

Timetoplay!!!

Im providing in service

Friday ( 26th), Sat ( 27th) & Mon( 1st)

12pm-5pm

Tame to taboo.

I offer everything from massage to some hard core punishment , and everything in between. A woman of many talents , I always enjoy sharing them with an individual such as yourself.

In this business , I recognize that there is a plethora of beautiful talented ladies . To make myself memorable , I aim to stimulate your mind and your body. I want to be remembered and I want your coming back for more.

5'8

165lbs

40E(natural)-28-40

curvey hourglass figure with a few extra pounds but where it counts .I apologize , I cant upload pics from my mobile device . I just uploaded a new album on my profile !) ;-)

1/2 hr - 140

1hr - 200

1.5- 260

2 hrs- 360

Spend the afternoon with me

Escape package ( personalized afternoon for your individual needs) 4hrs- 600 ( each additional hr 100)

Need to be put in your place ??

DOMINATION ( 1hr min)- 300

With all my " playdates " you can expect a warm inviting atmosphere , a down to earth friendly demeanor , and all the passion and patience while I pamper you.

I always conduct myself in a discrete , professional and respectful manner.

If I got your curiosity , your attention or if your still a little unsure yet intrigued , feel free to pm me . I actually prefer to communicate that way. I will give further contact info through pm.

Thanks for taking the time to read about me. Hope to hear from you. Xoxo