Victoria Summerside

Guest digits80

Has anyone seen her? I have been trying to book with her. We texted back and fourth but at last minute she did not respond to confirmation. Radio silence.

Before starting the process again, I would be nice to know if she is legit or just someone wasting others time.

(in the event she is legit, I will apologize in advance)

Thanks for your help

I met with Victoria the last time I visited the island and we entertained a gentleman that was very happy with her.

I found her sweet, attractive and very professional . Based on one meeting only I would say all this trash written on other boards is untrue.

However I am a person that believes what I am told by individuals themselves, until I find out otherwise myself.

Edited by Katherine
Post not clear
  • Like 7

I haven't met her personally but have communicated with her online and she appears very sweet, professional, caring and well spoken:)

It's always best to see for yourself as your tastes, your opinions are as unique as you are. Having said that, if I were a gent I'd visit with her:)

• Like 3

I have met with her a couple of times... As Katherine said, she is great. Always had a great time with her. I did meet with her early on (when she was just getting started), have not seen her in several months. I would assume the more comfortable she gets, the better the experience would be? Either way, always had great convos with her. And her talents are great too. ;)

• Like 3

Hey, met with Victoria yesterday, she was great, nice body, very attentive, would go back in a hart beat.

HI I met with Victoria yesterday she was great, nice body very pretty, and talented. Can't wait to visit again.

Gents , Vitoria is becoming very popular fast . She has already started touring and is a hit wherever she goes .

Id say if you would like to see her , watch her schedule so you may see her the short periods she avails herself to locals.

This is a gem of a lady and I do hope you appreciate ( finally ) a terrific awesome local lady!

Edited by Katherine
futher thoughts :))
  • Like 1