Sign in to follow this  

The Arts Explored..Visiting Halifax

Guest **cely***r***ne

Seduction...

"isn't making someone do what they don't want to do..it is enticing someone into what they secretly want to do already.." W.Rant

The warmth of her embrace, the passion behind her kiss, the mystery in her eyes, and the smell of her hair..just to be near her is the lyrics to the song, the inspiration of the art. Her art, making you bend at the knee with a slight glance turning the strongest of men to putty in her hands.

Her love, grace and sensual air envelopes you.

All is forgotten but what is yet to come...

picture.php?albumid=10039&pictureid=67135

Explore the art March *12th, 13th & 14th while I am visiting Halifax.

(10:00am - 12:00am and 10:00am Sunday morning)

Slow and Sensual Massage Sessions

Memorable Moments

Romantic Adventures... An authentic journey into my world of complete erotica can become your world if only for awhile..but you'll be back. 'Tis an irresistible place.

EMAIL: [email protected]

*March 12th I am booked as much as I would like to be.

ALL CONSIDERATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME ONLY..by contacting me, you agree to this term and those found on my website here

I am very much looking forward to spending time with you and our adventures together xox - M.

*Please inform me if booking a massage package if you are sensitive to scents or have any other allergies

*please note I do not answer blocked/private/internet calls. I do not answer explicit questions or rude and vulgar messages.

*There is a short screening process. If you are the right gentleman for me, this will not be an issue.

*I find I am more compatible with a mature gentleman of 30+ please.

*My fees are FIRM.

Sign in to follow this