Lost something??

As I sit here reading various topics on Cerb I find myself wondering what is different about the community recently! Then, as I was "browsing," it hit me. The topics, conversation and overall atmosphere haven't been the same since Amelia..."left." I am just wondering if anyone else feels the same way, or is it just me? I always found her posts to be quite interesting, colorful and very enlightening to say the least. Since her departure the conversation, posts or whatever you wish to refer to them as seem to have deminished slightly? Again I may just be imagining this. So does anyone else feel the same way?

I always enjoyed reading Amelia's posts. I really miss seeing her ideas for her monthly themes. I bet her December one would have rocked.

Guest W***ledi*Time
As I sit here reading various topics on Cerb I find myself wondering what is different about the community recently! Then, as I was "browsing," it hit me. The topics, conversation and overall atmosphere haven't been the same since Amelia..."left." I am just wondering if anyone else feels the same way, or is it just me? I always found her posts to be quite interesting, colorful and very enlightening to say the least. Since her departure the conversation, posts or whatever you wish to refer to them as seem to have deminished slightly? Again I may just be imagining this. So does anyone else feel the same way?

36 days since Black Tuesday on the East Coast ... fortunately, we have Amelia's Blog to make up for the lost fun ...

Guest C**Tra****er

I agree, I find myself spending almost no time on here anymore. It's just not the same without Amelia :(

Fortunately for me, I just visit her more :)

I also agree ,i don't get too the blog as much as i would like. But i do miss the the fun a little off the wall comments. And great tell it like it is attitude,on any subject.

Sadly I think she may never be back! Actually having said that I am not sure if she wants to come back. Thankfully we have her blog...however it is not the same. She is missed!

I have to agree but I do not think that the change in "feel" of the "board" or community, is due to this one and only "incident"; there have been a few others perhaps not so "hot" or not so public that have contributed to the change also !!

I find my self coming here less and less and more often returning to my old haunts; Which by the way has been just as satisfying :oops:, and has brought me back within my budget :-D

Happy new year Every one!!!!

Loki

While I really miss Amelia's contributions, I also miss the 'lost threads' on cerb: beautiful breasts, beautiful behinds, thong of the day.

End of year nostalgia, I guess.

Seeing as how the last few embers of 2009 are dying out, and seeing as how Miss Amelia was suspended from cerb not long after I joined, I am compelled to add a post.

It is not possible for me to be objective about Miss Amelia.

I have a sense that even for those who have never been in her company they have an appreciation for the wit and the intelligent outspoken criticism in her posts. "Criticism" is not quite the word I want but, as so often, words tend to fail me when it comes to Miss Amelia.

This is in no way to be disrespectful to all the other SPs, most of whom I have never met, but, from my personal experience, Miss Amelia is the Pulitzer Prize Winner, in mind and body both. It is the combination of mind and body that makes me need to sometimes lay me down and bleed a while.

As you can tell, I wear my HEART on my sleeve, unashamedly, as far as she is concerned. Which might bring to mind other posts about engagement with SPs.

So it goes.

I speak from a

Guest C**Tra****er

I echo your sentiment 100% here Daddio. Words often escape me when it comes to the lovely Miss A.

I am forever a member of the Miss Amelia Fan Club.

Seeing as how the last few embers of 2009 are dying out, and seeing as how Miss Amelia was suspended from cerb not long after I joined, I am compelled to add a post.

It is not possible for me to be objective about Miss Amelia.

I have a sense that even for those who have never been in her company they have an appreciation for the wit and the intelligent outspoken criticism in her posts. "Criticism" is not quite the word I want but, as so often, words tend to fail me when it comes to Miss Amelia.

This is in no way to be disrespectful to all the other SPs, most of whom I have never met, but, from my personal experience, Miss Amelia is the Pulitzer Prize Winner, in mind and body both. It is the combination of mind and body that makes me need to sometimes lay me down and bleed a while.

As you can tell, I wear my HEART on my sleeve, unashamedly, as far as she is concerned. Which might bring to mind other posts about engagement with SPs.

So it goes.

I speak from a

I had the great opportunity to meet Miss A...she is for sure one of the finest ladies i know...her wit and charm alone say nothing of who she really is...she is so much more and will continue to be the incredible Miss A.

We love you A..

kisses,

Emma

Guest W***ledi*Time
I never heard of her until reading this thread, but I miss her already!

JJ, this is her:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=20152

After being nominated last November for the latest Cerb "Member's Choice Award for Favourite Service Provider", Amelia finished fourth in voting (behind Annessa, Erin, and Sabrina).

Amelia is a treasure, no doubt about it. We also lost Katedot from cerb at around the same time, in very unfortunate circumstances.

I hope these two members can be reinstated soon. Their contributions were really insightful, and fun.

• Like 5

Amelia is a treasure, no doubt about it. We also lost Katedot from cerb at around the same time, in very unfortunate circumstances.

I hope these two members can be reinstated soon. Their contributions were really insightful, and fun.

Definately agree Cato.

Its refreshing to have such wonderful, smart, sexy women around to share there thoughts and insights with the CERB community. Hopefully, if\when reinstated, they will return to CERB.

CERB has over 18,000 members, . 3,400 active members, but only a handful are SP's with colorful personalities, who contribute on an almost daily basis. I"m hoping we havn't lost these two foreever......

I wasnt awake to see the posts that got removed that brought both ladies away from the site. i hope both will be back with all my heart tho. the female insight is a great thing on this site....helpful for both the gents and us ladies alike. :-(

• Like 1

FYI as I was scrolling through my friends and contacts list I found something that I was not expecting. It seems as though Amelia is back on Cerb. Her account is active again and her albums are available for viewing. Does this in fact mean SHE IS BACK?! Merry belated Christmas to us all if this is in fact an accurate assumption.