Sign in to follow this  

Sexy Redhead Available This Week ;)

Offering a sensual massage you will not soon forget. Let me distract you from your everyday life stresses.
I will have you feeling satisfied, relaxed and happy. I love to please and look forward to meeting you!

ABOUT ME:
Hi my name is Natalie. I am 26. I have red hair, brown eyes. I am 5â??5â??, 120 lbs and am a 36D.
I enjoy meeting and getting to know new people. I love to please and help people relax.
I am a very sensual and friendly person. I love to dress up in sexy outfits.
I truly enjoy the experiences I have. Being independent allows me the time to explore my varied interests.
I love music, dancing, travelling, learning and so much more. I attend school. I also love to sail, all water sports, fishing, rock climbing, and repelling among other activities.
Basically I love to enjoy life and have fun with people.

AVAILABILITY:
I am available by appointment only. I try to be as flexible with scheduling as I can but sometimes itâ??s just not possible with my busy schedule.
Feel free to inquire about last minute appointments. I will try to accommodate you the best I can.
I recommend scheduling an appointment to ensure our time together as my schedule fills up quickly.

CONTACT INFO:
My email address is [email][email protected][/email]
My phone number is 613-391-9399 I only except texts at this number. No calls please.

Here is a link to a reccomendation here on cerb [url]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=182985[/url] (Thanks Guy811 and Derik2202!)

Please feel free to text or email me to inquire about an appointment. I will respond to you ASAP with details or anything you may like to know.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sign in to follow this