Food at Barb's ... gone WAY downhill.

I think Barbs used to serve food from the Glue Pot Pub right adjacent to the Club. The food wasn't bad at all, and on quite a few occasions I shared an order of fajitas with a couple of the dancers (these girls always seemed to be starving mid-evening). Heck, the cocktail waitress would even give you a receipt from the restaurant.

Now all you can get are mediocre pizza and crummy looking sandwiches from a take out place, and it usually shows up lukewarm or cold.

Anybody know what happened? A couple of the dancers told me that the owner (who is apparently not the nicest guy in the world) probably wasn't getting enough of a cut from the restaurant and moved the business elsewhere, even if it tastes bad.

That is too bad. I have pleasant memories of sharing lunch and dinner with my favorite girls at Barbs when I used to be a regular there 2-3 years ago. The food was not the best but it was eatable.

I also heard that the owner is not the nicest guy in the world (to put it mildly) from several different sources. So what you have heard about the reason as why the food quality has gone down may very well be true.

Guest S****an

That's too bad. Haven't tried the buffet there in a while but it used to be good. Whoever thought of having a free buffet in a SC was a genius IMHO.

Now all you can get are mediocre pizza and crummy looking sandwiches from a take out place, and it usually shows up lukewarm or cold.

It takes a ridiculous amount of time to come, too, like nearly an hour for a crappy burger that costs $12 or so. Definitely not the place to go for a meal (other than the lunch buffet).