Quebec Service Providers on BP

Guest ****rin*****0

Hi all,

Periodically it seems like 2 or 3 French girls advertise on BP. There are two, Laurence and Vicky, advertising now. Does anyone have any intel?

Hi all,

Periodically it seems like 2 or 3 French girls advertise on BP. There are two, Laurence and Vicky, advertising now. Does anyone have any intel?

I would very much like to hear comments about these girls as well. Am thinking duo but would like to know what I would be getting into. Would also like to know how long more they will be here. Laurence is smokin'!

I would very much like to hear comments about these girls as well. Am thinking duo but would like to know what I would be getting into. Would also like to know how long more they will be here. Laurence is smokin'!

I saw Laurence when she was in St. John's. Absolutely fantastic body, apparently she's a stripper in her day job.

The experience was ... okay, not spectacular.

Actually the Quebec girl I really liked was named Jessika who was here with Olivia a few weeks ago. Actually Olivia is nice too, but Jessika was amazing. Unlike Laurence, I don't think Jessika fully understands how stunning she is, so her attitude is better.

• Like 3