hey guys, i was just browsing around and came upon this interesting and extremly hot gal on cl. her name is Crystal. has anyone met her before? pm me please.

thanks.

Anyone using Craigs list is only asking for trouble IMHO even if the girls look tempting unless you have had experience with them before you can get a lot more than bargained for, like beaten and robbed.

"Crystal" is just one of the names she goes by. Other names (within the last 5 months) have been Nina(on EC) Jazzy/Jazmin/ & now Christy. A brunette but as Christy she has blonde hi lites She has a few reviews on here already plus there are ALOT on CL. Check it out & you be the judge

Kind of like Doria.

Who is now Brittany and a few other names on CL. When you give lousy service I guess you need a few different names??

It catches up to everyone sooner or later.

So are you saying that if a girl changes her name often and changes her ad often, she's most likely a scam? or bait and switch?

I know that some of the girls from EC and also from this site advertise on CL, so to say that they are ALL bad is a little overboard, but I do think that's why this board exists so people can ask the questions.

Crystal has now dropped her name completely(Let me be your valentine)& has really low rates. Christy is her friend, she used to go by Mya. Do a search on CL about the two(Jazzy/Mya). You will find out exactly what you need to know. Anything else PM me

You should all instal the TINEYE.COM browser plug in. Once installed you just right click on the image and SEARCH TINEYE to see if it comes up... this image does that she uses. It's a very good indicator if the photo is real or stolen.

Please note: the website that the mod posted to tinyeye.com will take you to someplace else. IF you are using mozilla/firefox you need to go here to get the addon:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8922

**To the Mod, if I am not allowed to post that link please delete this post.

Actually the URL (TINEYE.COM) is correct. You can search photos from this page without installing the plugin and you can click on the Icon to the right of the tineye.com home page that says "Search faster with out plugin" it will take you here http://www.tineye.com/plugin and will give you links to the plug in for IE, Firefox and Chrome (Oddly enough no Safari but if you use a MAC you should switch out safari to firefox anyway as it's better).

No idea why you thought this was the wrong website but I assure you it is the correct site.

Yeah . . . Well I guess I had one of those user entry errors. It seems that when you enter in TINY EYE instead of TIN EYE you get a completely different webpage just by missing the letter "Y"! Go figure! :oops:

Sorry!