Eden (Nymphettt)

I had the extreme pleasure of an hour visit with Eden a couple of weeks ago and was thrilled to meet her again at the social. She is a petite and shapely young ebony woman and when she flashes her gorgeous smile (which she does often during a session) the whole room (and you're in it!) is filled with happiness and pleasure. She demurely appreciates your attention and passionately responds. I thoroughly enjoyed all our fun and conversations and was blown away by the maturity and poise of Eden. She is the youngest companion I've ever visited.

All our play was safe. She is relatively new to the business and has not yet established a full-time in call but she is working on that. I saw her at a friend's apartment which was clean and welcoming - truth be told, once I was in her company I only had eyes for her!

The gentlemen who met her at the social know exactly how stunning she is - I know her lovely curves were turning heads - and believe me an intimate visit with her is even better. Treat her well and welcome her to the cerb/lyla community.

I will be back to visit as soon as I'm able but it won't be soon enough!

waterat

p.s. She is available later this week and if you're fortunate you'll enjoy a visit (or more!) with her!

• Like 3

When you meet this lovely young woman you are in for a treat. So beautiful and so charming! I look forward to seeing her again!

When I met Eden at the recent Social and had a chance to chat with her, I knew immediately that I wanted to see her again.

Eden/Nymphettt has a good website and contacting her by email was straightforward.

Eden is such a beautiful young woman - a lovely face, big brown eyes, a gorgeous mouth and luscious lips that call out to be kissed. Soft, brown skin, full, well-proportioned natural breasts, a narrow waist and a lovely round bum.

Eden is a sensual woman who loves to be caressed. Touching and caressing her is pure pleasure!

I reserved two hours with Eden because I wanted us to have time to talk and get to know each other a bit. So we talked, and we laughed, a lot - about life and love and travel. And we had some very warm moments together that I will never forget!

It was wonderful to hold Eden in my arms. She is so much more than a pretty face and a beautiful body - the presence of a woman - the warmth of the sun - oh my sweet lord! I'm sure you know what I mean ;)

I loved my time with Eden and look forward to being with her again!

I highly recommend Eden/Nymphettt to anyone who is looking for a companion who is beautiful, sexy, sensual, smart and fun! A very classy young woman! Respect, of course, is a must.

bellafan

• Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.