Porscha; Indulge Yourself with my Companionship; Regina April 16-18

Hello, I am Porscha. I am available to join you as your Gorgeous High Class Companion.

I am an attractive, elegant lady, passionate about all aspects of my life. A a romantic and sincere mature woman. Well educated, well spoken, well mannered, you can always expect me and impeccably dressed. I am feminine from top to bottom. I am a delicious mature woman.

I dedicate all my attention to my client, never rushing things. The flirt and the connection make our time more fun for me. I'll greet you with a big smile, hug and maybe a kiss. I enjoy pleasing and being pleased. I've been called a charming sneeze, ready to have fun. I want to make you feel appreciated and desired.

I have silky golden blond hair and a gorgeous smile. I'm 5'7", medium build, mid-40's, and interesting to talk to. I've been working out and enjoying my fitness. I have a healthy, drama-free lifestyle.

I am a warm hearted and feminine lady, physically alluring, and at the same time, engaging company. An excellent conversationalist, and an even better listener. I am also playful, cheeky and love to laugh! I look forward to truly connecting with you.

You can Contact me at [email protected] or 204-804-4022. I prefer text or email for our initial communication.

When possible, please book in advance. Sometimes short notice works, but usually I need more time to prepare for our event.

My webpage is http://www.sensualporscha.com

Kisses, Porscha

Brandon:

April 15 (Wednesday)

April 16 (Thursday AM)

* If there are requests, I may arrive on the 14th (Tuesday)*

Regina:

April 16 (Thursday PM)

April 17 (Friday)

April 18 (Saturday AM)

Specials / Promotions:

** Early Bird Special GFE rate 7am - 10am

** If you are bringing refreshments and want to flirt a little, please let me know in advance. That way I can adjust our time so that we can indulge a little before we begin our date. Afternoons/evenings only **

poolcropped.jpgphotosmaller.jpgdsc00805217edited1.jpg