help with BBBJ halifax plz

Guest K*r****34

any help me find some1 who does bbbj in halifax? considering emma is away and sara is gone from what i read. thanks in advance.

The best thing to do karma is check the reco's for your area and the sp's advertising sections for your area if you take the time you should find what you are looking for.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=137

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Personally I am not comfortable posting a sp's name when it comes to a specific sex act as it is usually and always should be a ymmv. There are many very accommodating ladies now in Halifax who will provide a excellent experience not to mention the high quality of touring ladies that have visited with us lately.

Redmachine is right YMMV fits the bill here to a tee. Check out the Recos and see if one or two stand out. BTW Willow is on vacation

Guest K*r****34

thanks for the help , still looking.

I know ymmv and i have been looking around for a few days. Some say they dont do it and others are more vague, i really didnt want ask them so i thought you guys maybe be able to point me in the right direction.

i havent been able to get a response from a few people i have contacted for an apointment.

Guest AlleyAllure

Hi babe,

I am in Halifax a short time

Look me up I have reviews.

xoxox

Happy Hunting..

Guest K*r****34

thanks everyone, i found someone nice on the weekend. I do have a birthday comming up soon and I know what im getting myslef now :)

thanks again too all the ladys that responded :)

that sounds like a good idea hun....im still kicking it around halifax i dont think i will ever leave halifax lol..