netdog: how to remove it from computer

How do I remove netdog from the computer. I googled it but it was no help. I contacted netdog but they said the only way to remove it is to purchase it and then you can remove the free download version.

You need a anti-spyware/malware remover - and most are FREE.

I tend to trust stuff from download.com (CNET) more then other sources.

Apparently this one gets rid of netdog.

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=Exterminate+It&tag=404&searchtype=downloads

I use spybot (Search and destroy) it seams to do a very good job removing this stuff as well. I don't know for sure if it removed netdog but I would suspect it does as well but the Exterminate It! program specifically says it removed netdog so I would say give it a try first..

WHATEVER YOU DO - DON'T PAY THEM MONEY THAT IS EXTORTION!

Hello,

I have tried adware, spybot and exterminate it but they do not remove netdog. Exterminate it trial version does not allow you to remove any viruses or netdog. However, the full version, or should I say, the purchased version will exterminate it.

It is very frustrating software to remove unless you have the password or pay for the full version and delete it.

Mizz Martinez is correct. If you are using Windows 7, look in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Recovery and see if the restore point you need is still available.

DL a program called Super AntiSpyWare. It works great and I think I've tried them all too.

By far the best I've ever used.

I tried everything when I got it as well.. Safe Mode System Restore only worked for me.. hopefully you have a backup from a coupe of days ago

Good Luck!