Sign in to follow this  

Exotic Vixen in Hamilton 13

[B][I][CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]When you escape into my bliss, the world stands still, and you will gain a new appreciation for a sensuous eastern thrill. I am a natural pleaser and want your experience with me to be the most engaging you have ever had!

I am seductive and playful providing my guests with a true 100% Safe Girlfriend Experience. I am swift and changeable, sure to suit every need, my range extends from classy and upscale to smoldering and seductive.

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7179&pictureid=46177[/IMG]

I take much pride in my appearance and enjoy adornment befitting of the occasion. I adore beautiful lingerie and adornment of the most feminine regard.

As I prefer quality to quantity and prefer to meet with gents who want to connect on a deeper level, I only provide longer engagements, which allows me to ensure a sumptuous non-rushed experience. I take pride in making sure each and every second we spend together are both fascinating and fulfillingâ?¦

[url]www.LuxeMulvari.com[/url]

226-350-6127[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/I][/B]

Sign in to follow this