Pigale in 2010

Guest gagagaga

So I made my first visit to Pigale's yesterday, and I have to say, so far 2010 is amazing. I have been going there for years and I have never seen such stunningly beautiful women there ever. I went during the day, by the way.

I spent almost $600, had an amazing time (especially with a young spinner named Gabriella) and will definately go back again soon!!!

I spent almost $600, had an amazing time (especially with a young spinner named Gabriella) and will definately go back again soon!!!

A tiny spanish girl with wavy hair named Gabriella was my favourite a couple of years ago. I lost track of her--is this the same girl? I

I recently visited Pigales last Friday afternoon. I have to say I was impressed. I have become a little disillusioned around the Ottawa area having tried all the "popular spots". Just didn't find the girls did much for me. I was in the are(well sort of) so I dropped by. As for the girls looks, I don't think I saw a girl that looked under a seven and most would be eights or nines and plenty of them:bowdown:. Fantastic! Most of the girls were generally friendly. I do say most because there was one little beauty I couldn't get her attention but she may have been a little shy. I did get the pleasure of a dance in CR with a beautiful blond(I would give her an 11) that was 5"11 but stood well over six feet with her heels from Quebec City:boobeyes:. She spook good English and was a great conversationalist. I

Just wish I caught her name but you will know her when you see her. I had a great time and restored my faith in HQ SC in the area. I will come again...and again...and again...this could become a habit again. Just wish they would fix their website!

I stopped at Pigale yesterday PM, at around 2. The place was pretty quiet due to Canada day. It got even quieter by 4 pm when i left. There were about as much dancers as patrons. Most of the house dancers that i know working evenings were there early in the PM as to avoid getting in today and avoid having to work tonight. Most expected tonight to be VERY quiet, as well as having a slow friday tomorrow.

I wanted to surprise my regular dancer with a visit, and lo and behold i saw her about two minutes after stepping in. We relaxed, chatted a bit, and went downstairs to keep each other company.

I'd be curious to see how busy clubs will be tonigth with the the celebrations going on...

In any case, enjoy Canada Day!

i saw Gabriella a few weeks ago, did not get a dance but was curious about millage? She is pretty hot... thats for sure

With this great Canada Day just getting heated up, I think I will head down to Pigales later this afternoon. Hopefully I'll have some fun to report back.

I feel the need to drop by tonight (Sat). Maybe after 8pm when the new shift is fresh. Hope some hotties are there tonight. I will report back as well....

Additional Comments:

Did drop by from 9:15 to 11:30 and had to leave. Hope your time was better than mine BigBlueM. The moons didn't aline last night. My favourites were nowhere to be seen although I was interested in one "Taylor Swift" look alike she alluded me by an extended disappearance to the ladies room and by sitting with a couple of other girls in the VIP rooms next to the DJ. She started the evening in a tight reddish one piece with some silver trim at the neck and changed just before her stage show to a pink one piece with three or four embroidered x's on the side (maybe draw strings). She was hot looking but I had to leave half way through her songs. Oh well, I just returned home with my money, an unusual happenstance. Till next time...

MOD if any portion is misplaced or should be moved I apologize in advanced.

Well before I start I would just like to take a second and thank everyone on this site for making it what it is, a great recommendation board and a source that is both informative and fun to explore.

As I was told when I signed on here my account will be monitored and I believe it'll be indicated besides my name/handle but that said I want it to be known that I have been following this site for many years and appreciate everybody who has made contributions to the board and I myself plan on upholding the same high standard.

Alright, for starters I hope this gets read and produces responses, as I was unsure whether this thread or the "Pigale Dancers" thread was a more appropriate place to be posting.

I happen to frequent Pigales quite often and know more than my share of the dancers there but a few Fridays ago I got approached by one named "Madison" who I've never had the pleasure of meeting before. Over time I've probably gone everyday of the week at one time or another but generally I keep to Friday and Saturday nights as I like to just blend in rather than have it be a night where its practically a dancer per every patron. As this is the case I had never met Madison (English speaking, shoulder length brown hair, natural breasts, nice bum, and about 5'3 or 5'4). We hit it off pretty good and she mentioned that I should come back when it was less busy throughout the week. She said it was rare for her to work weekends and that her usual shifts are Monday - Wednesday nights. I have since gone back on one of the before mentioned nights but with no luck. I was hoping someone on this board, or even Madison herself should she be a member, could be more specific with days or even scheduled shifts (as I now they tend to start and end roughly the same time frame on a daily basis). Any info would be greatly appreciated. I should mention that our meeting was within the last few weeks and I have since talked to various other dancers that I'm familiar with at the club who are aware of who she is just not exactly when she works as I guess she's considered to be on a more part-time schedule.

With this great Canada Day just getting heated up, I think I will head down to Pigales later this afternoon. Hopefully I'll have some fun to report back.

Quick update: Unfortunately, I must have hit a down time as not many dancers and Pigales was a little slow. Stayed for a drink but no dances. Headed downtown Ottawa to a patio on the market.

Quick update: Unfortunately, I must have hit a down time as not many dancers and Pigales was a little slow. Stayed for a drink but no dances. Headed downtown Ottawa to a patio on the market.

Pigalle usually picks up at about 10, at least the saturdays i've been there long enough. I was there on the 2nd late PM, and it was deadish. With people on vacation for the long weekend, it's not surprising.

Same goes for wednesday this week. Seems like the heat kept people away ...

What's the deal with Cashmere. Very nice body and great dancer on stage. What is the CR performance like? Extrras included or not?

I had not visited Pigale for quite a few years. I remember they used to have a salivating line-up, the biggest in town.

Last night the average girl was about 6.5 -- unless you like them overweight, flat and tatooed from head to toe. Milage in the CRs was very low due to the bouncer patrol and the open doorways on the stalls.

I would not bother to revisit this place based on what I saw last night.

I had not visited Pigale for quite a few years. I remember they used to have a salivating line-up, the biggest in town.

Last night the average girl was about 6.5 -- unless you like them overweight, flat and tatooed from head to toe. Milage in the CRs was very low due to the bouncer patrol and the open doorways on the stalls.

I would not bother to revisit this place based on what I saw last night.

It's probably the the more private club in the area. Don't know about the CR's across the street since their renovations. Yes, there are patrols (has been so for the last year i've been going) as to avoid situations which can become rampant and cause issues (i.e. being charged of maintaining a bawdy house, public indecency, etc....) for management if not taken cared of. I've seen cops make rounds as well once. Yes some of the regular dancers are no longer there as management want to maintain their licence.

Went by near six oclock yesterday and the place was quiet (very little clients, and the ladies were idling). Consider that with construction starting their mandatory vacation in quebec yesterday (and i mean no offence to any construction workers, but it's a large segment of the population in quebec being on vacation all at once) and vacation period in government as well, it's more than likely that the "cream of the crop" wont want to book as much (pay fees, pay their hotel if their out of town etc...) to make little money by working a slow evening. Many may be on vacation as well... On top of that, they started "features" (one is in this week) which i'm told does not help the house girls as people just come in to see the feature and leave, which could be part of the explanation.

It's all a question of what you look for (your tastes) and who is there working. After all, each club is different in both the style of the decor (and considering the ottawa bylaws) and the girls they decide to book.

Saw a dancer named Geneva. Anyone have info on her. She has what I think is an incredible body. I'm an ass man ... and she has a sweet ass. how is she in the cr?

I was there last weekend and saw a dancer named Diamond (blond, big natural looking boobs, late 20's early 30's, usually seems to work weekend nights, wears a long dress on stage) and I was wondering how she was in the champagne room/mileage. Any experiences would be nice to know before spending the dollars. PM if you have experienced.

Guest Ni**t*****t

You have to go to Pig's during the day. That's when mileage goes up because there is no bouncer patrol. Been there, done that :grin:.

There are absolutey gorgeous girls in the evening normallyt but there is also bouncer patrol. The night girls are wallet vacuums... the day girls are more service oriented.

Guest t******81

Thanks for the info Nightflight, you seem to know the place, any chance yoy know a dancer by the name of Olive and she is in the CR, dark hair, nice natural breast, thanks

I used to see Olive on a regular basis mostly during the day time but I haven't seen her in about 7 or 8 months. She is very open minded and gives amazing dances. PM me if you need more info.

BTW has anyone seen her there recently? I don't even know if she works there anymore.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I did mention that I know Olive. She is a beautiful brunette with a few tatoos... a turtle and a fish on her left hip... so very easy to identify.

I will be in Pigales tonite with my girl. Few drinks, a few dancers, good times to be had by all. I hope it is busy, it usually is on a thursday nite. We will make it busier by 2. I always like to be with a girl in a SC, they seem to draw quite a bit of attention.

Was in the club on Thursday with my girl & had a great time. Did not go for any dances because I did not need to but bought a few girls drinks & had a nice visit with some of the regulars. Great club and a bunch of great girls.

I must say that on Thursday nite there were many new faces at pigales, at least half of the girls I had not seen before. There were a few girls there from Montreal.

There were a few girls there from Montreal.

Several girls at Pigale have said to me that it's way easier for them to make money here because there are so many girls to compete with and they often have to give cheaper dances in Montreal.

Standard fee in montreal is 15$ per song. That's what Three different dancers i chatted with coming from three different clubs have told me. All have told that they wanted to try the ckub too, but that was in late july or early august.