A rant - Moose Jaw massage under scrutiny

Another self-appointed guardian of morality:

http://www.discovermoosejaw.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=41052&Itemid=902

Why can't these old self righteous busy bodies just mind their own business and stick with their knitting and quilting?

Sorry, I've had a few drinks.

progress.gif

Because they really hate knitting and quilting and truly love causing others grief!

Some people think their way of life should be everyone else's, and the same goes with their beliefs and morals. They think they're going to "save" people and rid society of the "sex demons" lol.

No need to apologize it becomes sickening and I grow tired of hearing these Mr. and Mrs. prim pants going on and on about the decay of our morals because of sex workers or massage parlors. Most of them just need a good...... well you know!

• Like 1

I agree. I find it funny though when guys on this board publicly ask if certain options are available. They need to be discreet yet they are not.

Don't ask if certain activities are available at massage parlours because citizens like this WILL take this information to their city hall. Once city hall gets a complaint, they must do something about it.

Don't complain when your favourite parlour gets shut down.

• Like 1