Beautiful sensual Romanian spinner, special donation today&tomorrow+duo's!!

Hi everyone! I am back in Kingston for the week and doing special rates for 2 days :)

For those who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting me,

I am Mirella; a stunning exotic Romanian beauty.

You will not only be amazed by my looks; beautiful face and unbelievable fit spinner body, but also by my fun-loving, sweet and down to earth personality. I just turned 22 but mature way beyond my years, you will be pleasantly surprised in many ways!!

I am also constantly told that my pictures do not do me justice, which you will find out immediately when you see the total package! (face etc!)

I am 5'5, 105lbs, 32B,22,35 flat tummy, nice perky boobies and a sexy curvy booty which is to die for with my tiny tiny waist.

SPECIAL RATES TODAY AND TOMORROW! :D

120 HH(usually 180)

220 hr!(usual 300!)

DUOS w/ my very beautiful friend Porcha(sexy spinner, 22yo)! Special rates :)

250/HH

400/HR

I am 100%drug,alcohol and smoke free

I am also 100%independent and have IMPECCABLE hygiene and expect the same!

Do yourself a huge favour and treat yourself with truly one of the best

Do not forget to look at my sexy albums!!

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=8625

Also check out my great recommendations in the Ottawa and Kingston section!

If you are a gentlemen who prefers quality over quantity and loves a beautiful and energetic woman with a personality as amazing as her looks, than I am definitely the girl for you!!!

I AM BOOKING THROUGH PM or email ([email protected]) because unfortunately my SP phone is not working at the moment, will get it fixed asap! :)

Don't be shy! My warm and sweet personality will put you at ease as soon as we meet!

Mirella xoxox