Sign in to follow this  

Looking for my Thursday "Early Bird"

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#0000FF"]The idea of spending time together excited me. So many sexy scenarios flashed through my mind. The chance for us to spend time alone, just the two of us, locked away from our normal everyday busy lives â?¦ I'm 40-something, medium build, warm and sensual.

Lets work on our bucket lists ;-) So the thinking begins. thoughts and desires, hot, sultry glances, sexy talk, dressing up, touching, caressing, exploring our boundaries. This time is going to be special. My nipples stiffen and my breath quickens as I anticipate our encounter ... Iâ??m waiting for you â?¦

[CENTER][COLOR="Black"]I am available this week :
Wednesday to Friday
7 am to 10pm
I offer an [COLOR="Blue"][B]Early Bird Specia[/B][/COLOR]l .. and Iâ??m still looking for my Thursday morning fun[/COLOR]. [/CENTER]

[email][email protected][/email] ; 204.804.4022 ; I prefer text and email. Blocked calls will be ignored. When you contact me Iâ??d like to know a little about you. Appreciated if initial contact is my pm.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=3719&pictureid=60944[/IMG][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this