When I first joined this community or more importantly started delving into this industry and meeting ladies I wondered why do they ask for references? Why do they not answer blocked calls? Why do they do things the way they do and not another? Well obviously those questions were being asked by a "rookie" whom admittedly didn't know...well anything I suppose! As time went on and my level of experience started to grow I started to observe things. Factor in a lot of face to face conversation with some very intelligent ladies and a picture starts to form. From what I can tell, and this is only an opinion, I don't believe we (the clients) appreciate the ladies enough. Before I continue let me clarify, appreciation is not respect or anything of that sort. I just don't know if we really know what it takes to be a reputable service provider. Think about it! How many phone calls and/or e mails does the average lady have to make in the run of a week. How much correspondence is done when she chooses to meet a new client? Factor in everything else such as clients attempting to negotiate price and/or services. No shows or clients that do show but are always late for their time and thus affecting the ladies life and possibly another clients time. Not to mention the time and effort taken PRIOR to a meeting so she can be ready for US. There is also a "portion of the month" that can complicate an already complicated schedule and routine. Furthermore no the in call location does not clean itself, the ladies hair and makeup do not do themselves either. Take all of this and add to it the ladies have their own lives and in some cases careers or school! I ask you, could you be successful at your chosen line of employment and be a successful service provider at the same time? I also understand that some reading this post will undoubtedly say "well, the lady I saw last night doesn't appreciate me." This may also be true. My only response to that is this. How friendly are you to people in your work place or customers or whom ever that are not appreciative of you and your abilities and talents? Take a step back and see how much effort they have to put in before and after meeting us for usually one hour at a time!

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
Appreciation ... !

It's true, Cerb is indeed a great resource for getting up to speed ... and beyond!

The ladies' views are a huge part of this (and those of the experienced gents too). The more effort you put into it, the greater the return and the wider your understanding.

well said SC

I consider myself still a newbie and you have spelled out so very well so many thoughts that I am still fully forming. Over the past few months I have learned, and begun to understand, and begun to APPRECIATE, the many details that make up the time and effort for the ladies to be ready to provide us with so much pleasure.

"Appreciation is not respect ..." - not sure exactly what you mean by that. I think it is difficult to fully appreciate without respect.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs there - but as I say, I'm still processing all the learning I've gained.

Old dog y'know. lol

Anyway, thanks for this thread, or is it a post??? Old dog .....

Some very good points steve, Makes a guy stop and think about what all does go in to an unrushed hour for us !! Thanks for the kick in the pants.... casey

Hello, thank you so much for this post. I am new here, and to the biz, so new I practically squeek! But, I am so glad that you are acknowledging the effort that goes into that 'unrushed hour'. You absolutely nailed it.

• Like 1

SC you have nailed it on the head. At times we take the ladies for granted and assume that they are always on the go and ready to receive us at a moments notice. They have lives and other commitments. It is not easy to juggle and struggle with the number of e-mails and PMs, as well as telephone calls (bona fide and bogus) which they receive and transmit on a daily basis. Factor into that the necessary down time to travel and also to catch one's breath it is a miracle that awaits us when we open the door to a lovely SP.

Gentlemen, please treat any of our CERB lady friends, and all CERBites for that matter, with the respect and appreciation that we ourselves would like to have shown to us. Remember, you reap what you sow!!

Agreed. I shall always appreciate the girls I visit. They're all beautiful and provide a great service.

;)

Thank you Emily, it means more coming from someone like you.

Edited by S***ec*****s
Removed a comment