Dancer Perfume Remover?

Hey, does anyone know a good dancer perfume remover? I've heard gasoline works but smelling like gasoline is surely worse.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S****an

I imagine a few divorce lawyers might know what doesn't work :)

Good question though, Strider. Pigale's may have the answer - a clean, well attended washroom that gives you a choice of toiletries to make sure you aren't facing some major dancing (the tap kind) of your own when you get home, even if it costs you a small tip. I wasn't sure of that at first, but I think it's a good idea.

The problem of dancer perfume is what led me to conclude that for this and other obvious reasons, it is much better to be somewhere where you can take off all your clothes during the session, and shower before you leave if necessary!

Mineral spirits, butter or any kind of oil will work... that said is that an improvement? not really. And there is the ever popular soap and water.

Is this from clothes or skin?

Why does the dancer wear perfume to begin with. I would prefer that she doesn't. Even cigarette smoke would be better than perfume.

Another possibility is that it is hairspray and/or perfume.

Either way it might be enough to turn the guy off completely.

For me skin isn't the issue - it's the clothes. I was sitting at work yesterday afternoon thinking "if my wife catches a wiff of this shirt...". Fortunately clothes air out pretty fast. I changed immediately after getting home, and the offending shirt aired out in the closet overnight. But you know, maybe there is a market for a new product here. A new version of Frebreze for him?

I agree that dancers do sometimes lay the perfume on thick sometimes and I have turned away dancers on that basis on occasion. Still, a little is nice and I know some guys really dig perfume...

Posted via Mobile Device

I must admit I love the scent of perfume on a beautiful woman, especially as I lean in close to kiss the inside curve of her neck. The fragrance it leaves on my clothes is both a blessing and a curse!

Hey, does anyone know a good dancer perfume remover? I've heard gasoline works but smelling like gasoline is surely worse.

Posted via Mobile Device

Shaving cream - its used by pro hockey players to remove glove funk from their hands, it will work on covering/masking just about any odor, and is 100% explainable why you smell like shaving cream.

unless you use an electric.....and only shave every 3 days......like me.......I can hardly wait for puberty!!!!!

Shaving cream - its used by pro hockey players to remove glove funk from their hands, it will work on covering/masking just about any odor, and is 100% explainable why you smell like shaving cream.

Thanks for the tip s_licker. Nice to know it will cover dancer scent, but I have to admit I'm much more interested in the hockey glove application. Short of setting them on fire I've never found anything to work. :-D

This is one of the reasons I stopped going to SC ..... i had to resort to rubbing the car air freshener on my shirt to try and hide the smell. I also had a change fo clothes a few times and changed before going home and then sneaked the fragrant clothes into the house and washing machine.

Decided all that was too much trouble so started seeing MA and SPs .... better value for my money and shower after to rid of smell.

The sparkly make-up is another potential problem. I opened a Christmas card at work and this sparkly stuff wound up on the front of my pants - honest - boy that took some explaining! :oops:

whoever invented glitter, both crafting/cards and body make-up, needs to be strung up and shot... you can't get rid of that crap.

• Like 1

I get a terrific headache from most perfumes and so have not been to an sc for some time. Don't plan on returning as so is extremely sensitive to any smells and it would be the end of me.

Guest m*u**m

Related but not....one time after a dance in the CR my shirt was covered in what looked like foundation makeup. What and where could this have come from? Do some dancers put makeup on their body? I had a lot of it on me, not just a little speck, it looked like I got hit with a mud ball.

Yes, some wear coverup on tatoo's and other marks... some clubs require certain tattoo's be covered as well.

Related but not....one time after a dance in the CR my shirt was covered in what looked like foundation makeup. What and where could this have come from? Do some dancers put makeup on their body? I had a lot of it on me, not just a little speck, it looked like I got hit with a mud ball.

As mod said, to cover tattoos, but also some dancers use it to cover up acne/scars on their body, or to cover up razor burn/red bumps from shaving their pubic area.

I've never done this myself, but I have to admit it was stranger to watch dancers put cover-up makeup on their pubic area.

I used to regularly visit a dancer that used instant tanning lotion. I would be totally covered in the stuff afterwards. There was no way I could go anywhere in public after that - just home to change and do laundry. Sometimes I would have a change of clothes in the car. Ah well...she was worth it! :-D

As mod said' date=' to cover tattoos, but also some dancers use it to cover up acne/scars on their body, or to cover up razor burn/red bumps from shaving their pubic area.

I've never done this myself, but I have to admit it was stranger to watch dancers put cover-up makeup on their pubic area.[/quote']

That is what I mean by "Marks" lol.. couldn't think of a polite way to say stretch marks and zits.

I used to regularly visit a dancer that used instant tanning lotion.

We had that problem at the clubs I ran with the tan solution getting all over a guys nice suite. Same with body spray's...

We asked the ladies not to use self tan stuff and not to only spray perfume or body spray anywhere other then on their neck and explained why (It can damage some nice clothes and relationships).

Funny thing is the spray on tan stuff (at least back in the day when I ran the clubs) it made a funny orange GLOW under the blacklights (Not Sexy) and the lights were so dimm that using this was pointless.

Asking the ladies to not do something however often falls on def ears so a change of clothes is probably a good idea for those who could have some issues with this.

Guys ! Why do you think they sell those pressed shirts in a box, sometimes even with a tie? Check out Winners. Just keep one in your trunk, it never wrinkles and if you get a shirt all polluted with perfume or lipstick or some other fluid (????), through it away and reach into the trunk, out comes the new one and your home free. Replace as needed. Chances are she won't remember the shirt you left in anyway.

Good Luck.