The Tantric Massage

I had the opportunity to visit a woman advertising for a trantric massage in California while on business/pleasure trip, do yourself a favor look it up on web sites...read about it first and freaking do it... if you get the chance.

When I stepped into her beautiful condo, I could smell the burning of incence, very nice aroma.She was in her late 30's very appealing, we talked monetary issues and basic rate was 200.00 for the 1 and half hour session.

It was a truly and devine 1.5 hours...firstly the bath ceremony, both in the bath together, sharing conversation, being very relaxed, and touching one anothers body parts... while she is explaining in great detail how the trantric session works. :confused:

We dryed one and other off, and walked naked to her massage table, layed on my stomach, and she hot oiled massaged myself to get relaxed, also pointing out that no matter how badly I would like to jump her bones, it wasn't going to happen.

During this time frame I was also taught how to breath in and out very deeply. In my relaxed state she was rubbing pinching grabbing my gentile area but with great care,and she made her touches very sexual at all times.

Our prostate gland apparently also controls our semen outburst and enjoys a little foreplay as well.

By the time I turned on stomach as directed, she continued to find other areas to stimulate myself, such my nipples, feet, ass, ...meantime I'm breathing and moaning like never before...she continues to play with me, one hour later and its no lie.....after all the breathing, muscle tension I had to cum, so I did. :p

I never in my life before ever had a male orgasm like this, and drop such a huge load.

After , I actually could not get my head off the pillow because I had all this tingling sensation throught my entire body...she explained that it was a total engery that provided the sensation and body had released oxcytoxin...(I believe it spelled like that)

It took me over 15 minutes to get up and than grab a shower.

I'm telling you, it was damm worth every penney, she said no reason to tip because it was her pleasure.There is many out there in the USA and some actually offer sex with it for more bang for your buck, but this was satisfying enough for me. She also said I would have jump to my step, and feel refreshed, I actually did.

I have been to massage parlours in Ottawa,..and some SP's over the last while, but this was a really a very nice orgasm for moi. ;)

Now knowing that very controlled breathing, muscle control of the buttock, and her playing with your prostate gland...we men can really have sex for a great length of time..if your mind is into it.

• Like 1

Pete,

Is the woman name Ana? I went to see her two weeks ago in Ottawa hotel. She's from Sharbot Lake, north of Kingston. The experience is very similar with the one you had. She would come to Ottawa only when there is enough client booked.

No, saw this lady in California, not Sharbot Lake don't know who you are referring too....pm me whoever Ana is...I would'nt drive two hours for a session...certainly would like to hook back up with Gia:p...she was amazing as well...when she worked for lovely Jasmin..loved her too..;)

yes PistolP it's awesome to find a provider like that...

Jasmin and Co. had a style of tantric...

as you know intrepretations of tantric vary with style and personality

Kingston tantric is > elitetantricmassage.com

Providers please note...lol...definite void in that area

:cool:

Hi there. I agree with you JOHNYBGOOD, I saw Ana about a year ago in Kingston. The session is amazing. Might be a bit pricy for a massage , but it is worth every penny.Ana's touch is so personal and unique..............you really have to experience it. I do not think you can compare her to anyone in Ottawa, and I have been around. She is from Sweden, if I am correct. The most important thing is that she is coming to Ottawa at the end of June. The date is already set up. She also has a new email.

Sounds intersting. The website provided seems to be in Toronto rather than Kingston (moved?). I'd be interested in contact information for Ana, either here or in a PM.

Thanks.

OUT-F-TRBL- just a quick question about ana..her looks? do you have discription and how long is her session for the 2 bills? pm myself the details if you don't want to post here..thks

Hi PistolPete. I am not really sure, but I would say 40+....... Now the thing about her is not her look ( not that she is not attractive) , but her skills. If you look under Tantric Massage on the Internet it says - massage your genitals. A lot of places a using this Tantric advertisement, and all that they do is give you is a full body rub with a HJ or some other extras at the end , which is what.....5 - 10 minutes out of the whole hour. What Ana does is give you a back rub for 5-10 munites at the begginig, which she calls " getting used to her hands" and then she gets to the point (your genitals) for the rest 45-50 minutes. She keeps you on the edge of exploding,you are riding the wave, It is a feeling of cumming 10 times,but you don't, because she can control it. She talks to you while she is doing this and wants to keep up with her. Believe me you do not even think about FS, BJ... .The feeling is so powerful. When you do cum at the end ........Oh my.... She also controls your prostate glance, and if you do not like to be penetrate , she does it from the outside at the special point. As I said before is something that you have to experience. She is amazing.

This is same type of tantric massage I got in the US visiting California, the cermony bath was frigging fantastic, especially exploring each other privates ...as I stated in my earlier thread... the whole ordeal was mind blowing...just might have to check out Ana

This is same type of tantric massage I got in the US visiting California, the cermony bath was frigging fantastic, especially exploring each other privates ...as I stated in my earlier thread... the whole ordeal was mind blowing...just might have to check out Ana

I'd highly recommend that you do! I saw her earlier this week when she was in town and it was an increadable experience. A very enjoyable, educational, enlightening and powerful session. And I imagine that it would get better with each session as you learn more about breathing and control. I'm a big fan of Jasmin's (CJM) and I've enjoyed a "riding the edge"/"tantric" session there but this is on a whole different level. Ana is a very skilled Tantrika.

Thanks Out-F-Trbl for the info. BTW I understand that she is no longer associated with the company/web site referenced earlier in the thread, she is on her own now.

I'd highly recommend that you do! I saw her earlier this week when she was in town and it was an increadable experience. A very enjoyable, educational, enlightening and powerful session. And I imagine that it would get better with each session as you learn more about breathing and control. I'm a big fan of Jasmin's (CJM) and I've enjoyed a "riding the edge"/"tantric" session there but this is on a whole different level. Ana is a very skilled Tantrika.

Thanks Out-F-Trbl for the info. BTW I understand that she is no longer associated with the company/web site referenced earlier in the thread, she is on her own now.

Too bad I was not able to make it last week when she was in town...

Hey Everyone,

First time poster here (just moved into the Ottawa area). I have to say I am very interested in finding some contact info for anyone in the area who is offering tantric sessions. I have heard about them in the past but I never gave it much thought. After hearing everyone's thought in this thread, I have to say that I would be a fool if I didn't look into this more! Anyone have any recommendations? Ana sounds like a dream but it seems like she is not around here to often. Feel free to PM if necessary. Cheers!

I was doing to some searching and came across her ad, which I cannot post here, therefore check your inbox,I sent you her posted info, she is according to her area code...closer to Kingston, I believe, probably a full hour drive.

Hey Everyone,

First time poster here (just moved into the Ottawa area). I have to say I am very interested in finding some contact info for anyone in the area who is offering tantric sessions. I have heard about them in the past but I never gave it much thought. After hearing everyone's thought in this thread, I have to say that I would be a fool if I didn't look into this more! Anyone have any recommendations? Ana sounds like a dream but it seems like she is not around here to often. Feel free to PM if necessary. Cheers!

Misty at CMJ offers an amazing Tantric Experience... and there is no hour drive involved.

Google: Rich Tantric Touch kingston

I did see Ana a few years ago. Very good tantric massage. I would classify her as very mature but still very sexy.

I also saw Ana of Rich Tantric Touch just over a year ago. It was okay but not as sensual as I had imagined a tantric experience would be. A good massage and a great long handjob though.

I see there's a another place advertising this service in Ottawa. The Tantric Touch. Saw it last week on CL and there's a website. I find the lady in the pics quite appealing and her service sounds more sensual than the one I received. Anyone familiar with this Dakini?

I was surfing the Cerb site and found this thread from a few years back...maybe with the help of the Cerb Nation we could update it somewhat. Are there any tantra updates out there? Any new providers?