hope for febuary!

Guest userfriendly

I am living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, and there is NO GFE service available here. I would love to come to Halifax, but something seems to come up every time i make plans... so, I was just wondering if any of the fantastic ladies that i have seen on here were planning on making a trip over to Charlottetown in the near future. not sure how many clients you would get, but i would be one for sure!!! you are ALL beautiful ladies, and we would be lucky to have any one of you visit our happy little island :). Sierra, Amber, Rebecca, Amelia... Emma (you are in Montreal though for the winter :(..) If i missed anyone, that doesn't mean you are any less beautiful, just that i have a terrible memory lol. Here's hoping for febuary!!! :)

Guest s******ecan****

A lot of fine ladies make a stop in Moncton for a couple of days on their Atlantic tour, maybe that would work sometime.

I know I've seen Amber post about travelling to PEI

I agree with you, I wish a lady or two would travel to Charlottetown. But I doubt we have the client base to support such a trip. As Scott has pointed out many ladies travel to Moncton. I find a trip to Moncton much easier than a trip to Halifax and there are a lot of ladies who do frequent Moncton. Sierra, Amber, and Emily has just announced her latest trip to New Brunswick.

I almost forgot about alleyallure. Although I have never seen her I plan on changing that her next visit to The Maritimes!

Just wonder when Heidi will visit Ottawa.

;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Her EC ad for Ottawa states "see you February" but now says see you in 2010, her site states nothing right now other then planned tours, Ottawa not mentioned :(

Pete, I read her touring dates on her website too. It seems she'll unlikely stop by in Ottawa on her way back to the west from the east coast stop in early feb.

;)

Posted via Mobile Device

userfriendly, you should check out Lexy. She is coming to town in a few weeks. She maybe just what you need...