Kayden Hayes

Your Personal Porcelain Doll

Updated Schedule Here!

Prebooking for..

May 23rd - 25th

June 1st - 4th

June 22nd - July 4th

wL9DE4L.png

After a couple month hiatus I am back, refreshed & ready to pounce once again. More toned, more tattoos..and a few new things I am sure you are bound to notice.

I am only 22 years in age, but I am often told I have a wise mind on young shoulders. Don't let my innocent dimples fool you though, I can be quite the handful at times. Be warned, I am high energy... and a little more on the dominant, even kink side when I feel like it. I can still be cute and cuddly, I am, however, anything, but submissive. I am petite, only 114 pounds, with curves in all the right places. With a magnificent bust of 34DD while standing 5'2 and a half, if you wish to get technical, I have stunning porcelain skin and blue eyes. I occasionally can be seen wearing glasses and my long brown hair runs past my shoulders, usually curled or left wavy.

I do happen to have some larger yet tasteful tattoos located on both sides of my torso, but what is life without a little bit of fun customization?

Hra4zdCl.jpg

www.kaydenhayes.ca

Whether it is for a hot night of passion, the perfect blind date, or a new exciting travel companion, you need to look no further. I am an attentive and caring, spunky little fire cracker who takes great pride in ensuring each and every experience is exceptional. Be taken to new heights of ecstasy, feel renewed and refreshed with new memories to last a lifetime.

Incall Only

$350 CAD - 1 Hour

$500 CAD - 1.5 Hours

$700 CAD - 2 Hours

$1000 CAD - 3 Hours

Bookings can be made via

-----> This Form <-----