So this year I decided to treat myself with Lana.

Lana introduced me to cerb and Dam she was good. She has a gorgeous face and long hair. Her skin is soft.... her ASS is wicked.

I booked her for an hour and she welcomed me in this cute black outfit. She was wearing gold shoes- dam she has nice little feet. We started off with a blow job, she had a little difficulty putting it on as ... well I have a fairly thick cock. So I lent her a hand.. She took my whole cock in her mouth and yes gaged a bit but was nice to watch.

After about 10min of the bj, we jumpped to the bed. Her pussy is nice, she let me finger her. god she was wet. I took my cock and spanked her pussy a bit before trying to get in. I must say she is the tightest SP I have ever had. After missionary for about 10 min, I jumped to doggie- talk about a nice soft ass. She was not kidding about it. I did this for about 5 min, good thing she is not that tall- so on the edge of the bed it was easy to hit it. I felt like I was mashing her as she moaned. So we took a 20 second breather and she hopped on top. She can gyrate her hips and all so well. She jumped off- ripped off the condom and jacked me on her boobs. god that was awesome. She asked me if I had any more she stroked me some more and I got hard and we went again. Back to doggie it took me 10 minutes and and I was ready to blow again. I told her this time....she said come on her neck.. and I did. Whew. So we chatted, apparently she is from Eastern Canada. Anyway she is definitely worth it. Next time I will go with the 2 hours session- as I popped twice in that time- and we just ended up chatting for a bit till I left. Here is my rating:

face-8

boob- 8

butt- 10- OMG so so soft

Pussy 11+ lol it has been the tightest so far clean shaved- smells good

nice legs

skin smooth..

Attitude- 10

She says she is 25- She looks like 22.

Worth it!

• Like 1