Sign in to follow this  

Ebony Kimora Visiting for 3 days June 8th, 9th & 10th

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kimora & I am back from a brief hiatus.

It seems like every time, I take a break, something keeps calling me back..possibly my love of meeting new people, great conversation & an opportunity to let my fun, wild alter ego come out!!

You will get lost in the moment with meâ?¦. as I am free, friendly and sophisticated. I am well educated and refined with a completely delicious and fun personality that will stimulate your spirit and ignite your enthusiasm.

I have traveled extensively to some of the worldâ??s most exotic locations: Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Rome, Cairo, Dubai, London, Monaco, Nassau, Mayan Riviera, are amongst my favorites. I truly love the diversity that the world can offer, and the chance to experience different countries, their history, foods and wines.

My gorgeous smile complimented by a proportioned 5ft6, 34D-24-36, tight toned body, smooth chocolate skin and long dark curly hair complete my exotic Caribbean fantasy girl look.

I lead a healthy lifestyle and enjoy Running, Yoga, Pilates and Zumba. I love the feeling of a good healthy workout during the day followed by a lovely glass of Merlot at night complimented with a massage to bring the heart rate down again!

Planning a weekend in Vegas, hitting the slopes in Banff or cruising the Mediterranean â?? whatever your plans may be, with me by your side, you will not be disappointed! I am a lady who is as comfortable in a lovely gown at a black tie dinner as I am in a bikini on the beach, or kicking back in a pair of jeans.

My clients are those who seek an intense, open and intimate unrushed experience. I prefer bookings that are a minimum of 2 hours, allowing us to experience an unrushed, organic, pleasurable experience.

[COLOR=Magenta][B][I]Quality encounters, rather than a high quantity are my preferences.[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[B][I]I am well reviewed & trusted, in Toronto & throughout Canada so please take a moment to visit my website and see [URL="http://kimoranoir.cuties-sites.com/reviews/"][COLOR=Red][B][I]What Some of my friends are Saying[/I][/B][/COLOR][/URL]![/I][/B]

[URL="http://kimoranoir.cuties-sites.com/"]KIMORA'S WEBSITE[/URL]

[B][I]I will be in town for [COLOR=Magenta]3 DAYS...[B][I][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red]Monday June 8th[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/B], [COLOR=Red]Tuesday June 9th[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/B]& [COLOR=Red][B]Wednesday June 10th[/B][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR=Blue]Additional cities & dates are as follows:[/COLOR]
[/U][/I][/B]
[COLOR=Blue][B]OTTAWA[/B][/COLOR] - Mon. June 1st & Tues. June 2nd
[COLOR=Blue][B]WINNIPEG[/B][/COLOR] - Wed. June 3rd & Thurs. June 4th
[COLOR=Blue][B]SASKATOON[/B][/COLOR] - Fri. June 5th, Sat. June 6th & Sun. June 7th
[COLOR=Blue][B]RED DEER[/B][/COLOR] - Thurs. June 11th & Fri. June 12th
[COLOR=Blue][B]CALGARY[/B][/COLOR] - Sat. June 13th & Sun. June 14th
[COLOR=Blue][B]LETHBRIDGE[/B][/COLOR] - Mon. June 15th & Tues. June 16th

[B]Please check the appropriate city listing for full details.
[/B]

[COLOR=Magenta][B][I]** Please note that I do have a [COLOR=Red][B]FIRST DATE Special[/B][/COLOR] in place, so call me at [COLOR=Magenta][B][COLOR=Red]403-770-7463[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] to enquire. **[/I][/B][/COLOR]

I look forward to connecting with old friends & meeting new ones.

[COLOR=Blue][B][I]~ Step into my world where Passion & Romance are guaranteedâ?¦. without the entanglements. ~

xoxo
Kimora[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w576/kimora38/kimora105_zps848e86f6.jpg[/IMG]

Sign in to follow this