What attracts a new client???

There are many real nice Sp's to choose from. I am wondering what is it that attracts you to see one Service Provider over another? Having updated photo's that can be verified by cerb members really helps for me. I would much rather see someone who takes the time to show me just how sexy they are.

Edited by Earlybird
spelling

From what I am told by some of the ladies I have seen their first contact (email or phone) determines quite a bit. One lady told me that the way an email message is worded/constructed tells her a lot about the potential client. She told me that chatroom terminology (wit, wot, dat) are turn offs for her! Another lady said that she will do a little research into the potential clients past Cerb posts for an idea of his personality. Lets not forget that the ladies talk to each other, the same way that us guys talk to one another!

I think that CERB SPs will check out any CERB hobbiest before responding to any PM. Only makes sense. If the hobbyist hasn't any real activity on CERB, then it's really a guess for the SP. yes or no!!

If the hobbyist hasn't any real activity on CERB, then it's really a guess for the SP. yes or no!! Yes you and I know this but my post was mainly directed at a Cerb member who probably doesn`t.

most of the sp's go in chat so the best thing to do is go in there and start chatting with them and if they don't chat with you then i guess you don't have to worry about meeting them but most of the sp's will chat with you in there

Guest s******ecan****
There are many real nice Sp's to choose from. I am wondering what is it that attracts you to see one client over another? Having updated photo's that can be verified by cerb members really helps for me. I would much rather see someone who takes the time to show me just how sexy they are.

Are you asking why an SP chooses a "client over another" or are you asking why a hobbiest chooses a particular SP?

For myself after I have found someone I am attracted to I look through the CERB reviews/rec's, check out their website (the more professional the website the more confident I feel about the lady) and then I begin messaging to try to get an idea about chemistry and the lady's professional bearing. No one of these things is all important but they do help in making my decision.

For me, I have a certain age range and body type that interests me but what is often my deciding factor is if I am able to communicate with the SP prior to our first meeting. If the communication is open and comfortable...I'm usually sold.

When I am researching sp's, I find myself doing searches on "passionate" or "DFK/LFK". So service is important to me also. I recently spoke to a SP that has some restrictions but since we were able to communicate about it, I am actually looking forward to hooking up with her.

I also look at personality, I prefer an SP that is outgoing and bubbly mainly because it is easy for me to get comfortable with that personality type which leads to a good time.

It is a lot easier to answer what would it take for to repeat with a SP....That would be chemistry which would be determined by the combination of what I mentioned above.

Cheers

It is a lot easier to answer what would it take for to repeat with a SP....That would be chemistry which would be determined by the combination of what I mentioned above.

Cheers

I think you are correct, why don't you start a new thread on what causes us to repeat!

When seeking to enjoy the compnay of one of the SPs some of the initial verification includes a check of their CERB history, their age (I usual seek a more mature and experienced person), their pictures, as well as the tone and content of their various posts. The planned encounters are not only about the sex and the newness of the experience but also the rapport between individuals. Having an intelligent conversation before, during and after our period(s) of intimacy is part of the overall SP experinece.

There are many real nice Sp's to choose from. I am wondering what is it that attracts you to see one Service Provider over another?

Numerous positive reviews of them. Positive reviews are like Gold.

Positive reviews are like Gold.

I agree, unfortunately they are also as rare as gold. Seems that everybody loves to read recommendations but few are willing to post their own, why?

I would say, being new to this hobby, after encounters running the spectrum of bad to good my selection method (not yet refined mind you) includes the following

1. Looking at the SP's website & CERB profile

2. Reviews of the SP

3. Reading her posts (kinda gives me an idea of her personality)

4. Any email/pm exchanges we might have had

My 2 cents

RG

Once I determine I have an interest, it will always come down to what kind of response I receive from and email or pm query. I like smart and witty women. You only get one chance to make a good first impression and I try put my best foot forward and look for the same and if that doesn't happen I just move along.

Peace

MG

For me, basically it comes down to 4 criteria:

1. do I find her physically attractive. I've been in the hobby long enough to know exactly what I like physically, so I rate the girl in my head.. if she scores less than 7.5 out of 10 on my scale, i generally tend not to contact her.

2. if I contact her does she respond within a reasonable time(I generally think 24/48 hours is pretty good)

3. how much do we have in common... I find that unless I'm in the mood for a quickie, I need to be able to TALK to her, so I do like to flirt by email or pm and find out a bit, even before I book.

4. rates... I'm on government disability, so for me cash is hard to come by.

as one who as of yet has not partaken in this activity , i can say reading they're posts and they're profiles is what interests me most . taking as much wit , charm , and confidence one can get from reading posts of people he has not met . photos are important as well , you wanna see someone that you are physically attracted too .