Very tiny and fit spinner in a great location in Kingston, duo's available!

Hi everyone! I am available today at a nice hotel in a great location! :)

For those who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting me,

I am Mirella; an exotic Romanian beauty.

You will not only be amazed by my looks(which I have been told over and over that my pictures simply do not do me justice!); beautiful face and unbelievable fit spinner body, but also by my fun-loving, sweet and down to earth personality! I just turned 22 but mature way beyond my years, you will be pleasantly surprised in many ways!!

I am 5'5, 108lbs, 32B,24,36 flat tummy, nice perky full handful boobies and a sexy curvy booty which looks great on my tiny waist.. I have the sexiest long, toned legs, I used to be a gymnast for years and trust me, it shows I also have been told lots of times that I have beautiful eyes and lips

Donations(special rates!)

140/hh

260/hr!

duo's available with my beautiful friend Heaven 240 hh 480 hr !

I am 100%independent/drug/alcohol and smoke free (I drink socially, and do not mind a glass of wine or other beverage with my guest!)

I am also 100%independent and have IMPECCABLE hygiene and expect the same!

Do yourself a huge favour and treat yourself with truly one of the best

Do not forget to look at my sexy album!!

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=8625

Also check out my great recommendations in the Ottawa and Kingston section!

If you are a gentlemen who prefers quality over quantity and loves a beautiful and energetic young woman with a personality as amazing as her looks, than I am definitely the girl for you!!!

343 -3 three 3- 00 89 No explicit talk please. Call to book, I do not book through PM's . Let me know you found me on cerb when contacting me!

Don't be shy! My warm and sweet personality will put you at ease as soon as we meet!

Mirella xoxox

• Like 1