Sign in to follow this  

Raven-Haired Busty Beauty In Wawa, Sault St. Marie, Sudbury:17/18/19 June

[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic]I'm excited to be venturing across Canada, and am visiting for the first time![/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][B][I]17th June[/I]: Wawa[/B][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][B][I]18th June[/I]: Sault St. Marie[/B][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][B][I]19th June[/I]: Sudbury[/B][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=8403&pictureid=66948[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic]Please allow me to introduce myself. Iâ??m an established luxury companion from Vancouver. Iâ??m selectively available during my visit to to gentlemen with a refined palate for unique beauty. Multifaceted, resourceful, and intuitive, Iâ??m the consummate accompaniment for all occasions. My seductive charms, and singular style will be the spice you've been craving.

I am a striking companion with long, glossy black hair; large, dark eyes; and high cheekbones. My smooth, lightly tanned skin, and well-proportioned petite silhouette [I](5'1, 115lbs, 34DD-26-36)[/I] results in a polished appearance that belies a sweet, down to earth personality. I am a stunning beauty who will match your energy, and blend seamlessly into any setting.

I revel in the electric thrill and rush of new connections. Flirtatious, sensual, and affectionate, I enjoy cultivating long-lasting, special friendships with accomplished [B]gentlemen 35+.[/B]

[I]You:[/I]

- Require a high level of discretion

- Seek a genuine connection with a warm, sensual, and intelligent companion

- Are of discerning tastes, preferring quality to quantity
__________________________________________________ [/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic]I have a preference for introductory engagements of 1.5-2hrs, as it allows for the realization of a greater connection; however, I'm able to accommodate 1hr escapes in recognition of those with busy schedules.

[I]*Please view my website for considerations[/I]

If I've piqued your curiosity, I warmly encourage you to contact me to introduce yourself, and see if our chemistry mixes. I tailor my engagements to suit individual needs, and try to establish connection and compatibility prior to meeting. [B]*Please include 1-2 established companion references in your initial contact (website + email). [/B]Email: [/FONT][EMAIL="[email protected]"][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#0066cc][email protected][/COLOR][/FONT][/EMAIL]

[FONT=Century Gothic]I look forward to spoiling you,

xo Odette[/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][URL="http://www.odetteharlow.com"]www.odetteharlow.com[/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic]
[/FONT][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this