your place between ottawa and brockville

album.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=69187Superfun, sexy, sweet, petite, wild, funny, hot, the elite treat you are gonna love to meet!

5 ft 0, 99lbs, tanned, toned, long hair, great assets. Elite v. I. p. service. album.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=69187

I am not hosting today, however, I am able to visit your place or hotel room.

prebook asap!

I am also taking prebookings for trips to BROCKVILLE- Cornwall etc.

Great reviews! Always a great time! No stress only big smiles and pleasure.

"I've seen Hannah Star; a great bundle of energy, attractive, talkative, and a great person."

"I had the pleasure of meeting Hannah today for the first time. Wow, this girl is very service oriented. The 'straight to business' attitude was great - full-*n ******* within 2 mins of being out of the shower! She seemed to know exactly what I wanted before I had to ask - Very enthusiastic overall and really knows how to please (me at least)! Banging body."

"Lil Hannah is the hottest thing this side of Beverly Hills. If I could I would be with her morning afternoon and night, Hannah is the sweetest, sexy girl you will find. Can't wait for my next visit! "

"We were very comfortable with each other. Her service was

first rate as she spared no effort to provide me with the warmest and a

super-friendly girl friend experience. I have no hesitation to recommend her to

anyone and she surely will be my repeat as well."

"I'm one of Hannah's regulars. She is so keen, loves what she does and does it very very well! Very few rules or restrictions.

Enjoy"

"I've been with Hannah,

she's a hot spinner. If you like tiny and tight, she's well worth it"

"Hannah is wonderful. She is super nice, the time we spent together was totally awesome. She looks like a goddess, she is so hot!!!!!!!She really knows how to please,I would give her a rating of 11 out of 10 Any time with Hannah is time well spent"

album.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=69280

[email protected]

[email protected]

6138690031 is an unreliable phone so pls avoid texting-calling, and pming (I AM NOT NOTIFIED) emails will be answered more swiftly.

album.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=69188

Check my recommendation/reviews and feel free to write me one if you would like to share about our wonderful time together.

I am flexible, and accommodating to your needs and desires. I aim to please.