let me exceed your expectations today and make your jaw drop!

Hi everyone! I am writing this on my phone so be sure to checky previous ad for more info! :) i am available for incall right now until 5pm and outcall to your upscale hotel until midnight! If you have not met me yet you truly need to see what you have been missing! If you have met me then it's time to renew our vows because I keep getting better and better ;) As you can see from my pictures I am a beautiful exotic young lady originally from Romania and I have a very fit and unbelievabley tight and toned body. I am told over and over that my pictures do NOT do me justice :) To top it all off, I have an amazing ppersonality!! I am very sweet, down to earth and fun-loving..I just turned 22 but am mature way beyond my years!! You will be pleasantly surprised in many ways! I will definitely exceed your expectations!! There Is never only one time with me, everyone I have met before comes back to see me :) I am 5'5 108lbs 32b,24,36 very nice boobies which are a full hand full, tiny waist and definitely oNE of, if not the best bums you have ever seen!! Very round and curvy ;) I have really long toned legS And beautiful eyes and full kissable lips. The donations for my time is 140 30 minutes and 250 full hour. Special donation rates for multiple hrs(before 4pm) what are you waiting for? Call now to book, you will be wondering why you didn't soover!! 343 333 0089 calling preferred over text but texts accepted for booking. Do not pm because I do not check them often. DONT FORGET to check out my reco's in the Ottawa and Kingston section! Hope to blow your mind today!! ;) Mirella xoxo