Must obey the Rules

I just noticed that a Haley Smith is advertising her services in Halifax. In her ad she clearly states her phone number. I thought this was not allowed on Cerb. I am not really sure why Amelia was banned but how can this be allowed? Does anyone else understand this?

I think phone number is allowed if it's put up by the sp herself.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time
I am pretty sure no phone numbers are allowed in the headlines..Does anyone understand what got Amelia banned?

Amelia was not banned for anything like this. We should move on.

Mod will correct Haley's slip-up as he best judges, and Bob's your Uncle. Nuclear weapons are not needed to fix simple mistakes.

p.s. Welcome to Halifax, Haley/Holly.

I agree with wrinkledintime...don't see what the issue is! There are other ladies who post there phone numbers in their links. As far as Amelia...well again let sleeping dogs lie! Life goes on and so should we.

Poor Haley just arrived in our city and someone is trying to get her banned already not very hospitably. This minor error (if it is even a error) in her post has nothing to do with the Amelia situation and although I am sure she appreciates the support trust me Amelia is quite capable of looking after herself.

Welcome to Halifax Holly I hope you have a wonderful time while you are here and my apologies for the not so warm welcome from others.

Phone numbers are not to be in the post titles... and only the ladies can post phone numbers. We ask that the guys NOT post phone numbers or rates of the ladies... this can be PM'd only.... please and thanks.

I never wanted Haley to be banned...I just do not want cerb to look like other sites where people will post their phone numbers in their titles. This is not allowed on Cerb. Haley has fixed her title & removed her phone number. Next time I will just PM the MOD.. Thank-You Mod for taking my side on this issue. Welcome to Halifax Haley. Your photo's are nice.

• Like 1