Sign in to follow this  

Manuella Cruz

In May I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderfully sexy petite lady who I have admired for quite a while but up till now had not had the chance to meet because while she tours extensively in Canada and the US she is seldom in my neck of the woods so when I heard she was going to be in St. John's I jumped at the opportunity to meet her.   

Sometimes booking a session with a new lady can be challenging as you try to navigate through the various screening protocols the lady may have... well with Manualla booking was a breeze... we exchanged a few texts and the booking was done and she had made me feel very welcomed and even more eager to meet her... you know that amazing feeling you can get when you contact a lady and just that first initial contact makes you just know that this is gonna be something special.... and it was.

In retrospect the only issue with the entire booking process was the fact that she accepted my request for a one hour appointment when I now know that was a mistake as one hour in this fantastic ladies company is just not enough.... in fact I am not sure four hours would have been enough time with her she is truly mind blowingly captivating... she is the true trifecta Beauty... Brains and Personality.... on the physical front she provides unbelievable sexual energy and raw physical sexuality that should be enough for anyone ... you want GFE... done... you want fetish... done she is the full package topped off by intelligence and personality that is a mental f..k that you will never forget.... if you don't leave her at the end of your appointment mumbling to yourself OMG... OMG I will be shocked.

About an hour before our appointment I texted Manuella To confirm and when I asked if there was anything I could bring for her she indicated she is an aficionado for dark roast coffee with strong intensity... this should have been my first hint because intensity is I think a theme in her life... this lady lives life with amazing intensity ... so I picked up her current go to coffee blend Komodo Dragon from Starbucks and headed off to meet her...the door to her room opened and standing in front of me is this perfect petite lady in a body hugging black dress with a cute necklace... and great heels...my eyes caressed her body soaking in how the dress clung to the exquisite curves of her petite frame but ultimately my eyes came to rest on her astonishingly beautiful face framed impeccablely by her wonderful hair.... she walked towards me and smiled and I am sure the room lit up... we embraced and kissed deeply.. it was a pure joy to have that first embrace.   

We held each othe for a few minutes and chatted... those first few comments can often feel tentative as two new people try to feel each other out but that was not the case with Manuella... it was instantous chemistry... and an ease of communication... in seconds we were laughing and joking as if we had been friends for years..

We moved to the bed lying across it as we continued to chat and learn about each other... f..k this lady is smart and funny and confident... I think she knew more about me in the first fifteen minutes then many people who have known me for years actually know about me... There is comfort with her that allows you to relax... that allows you to share... that allows you to connect ...that you just know is gonna translate into amazing time in her company... yep you are being mind f..ked and there is nothing Mr. Harper can do about that.

It was during that first twenty minutes of our meeting that I realized I had made a terrible mistake in booking for just one hour  ... this encounter was gonna need more than an hour...this was an encounter that would be a shame to rush but the opportunity to extend was not possible so I simply concluded that we would ensure we fully utilized our time together and book now for a return engagement in the morning when we would have the time to truly finish what we were just now starting.

They say time flies when you are having fun and I was having incredible fun in this ladies company but unfortunately our all to short time together was coming to an end so we agreed to meet again in the morning to finish what we had started.

Early the next morning I arrived with her morning coffee expecting her to be more casually dressed given the hour of day but was pleasantly surprised to find her waiting for me in a beautiful black skirt and top...

My time with this lady... 3 hours over the two days was spectacular and I look forward to seeing here again as soon as possible.  While we were not able to include a second lady in our play during this visit we did talk about looking for an opportunity for a Duo in the future which should be amazing as Manuella is definitely Bi... This lady is touring Canada... do yourself a big favour... go see this lady.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I had the good fortune today to spend 2 hours in the company of Manuella  Cruz...this was my third meeting with this lady and every visit just keeps getting better. This sexy petite dynamic lady is just a treasure to be with she is as smart and engaging as she is beautiful and sexy. Let's just say that if you are in the same city as this lady and you don't make a booking with her you really need to give yourself a good kick in the arse....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this