Favrtie Stripper Outfits

Being a new member to this site, I decided to lose my virginity by finally posting something :P

I have been dancing for nearly 4 years now and during that time I've seen interesting outfits being worn by the girls and I've worn a few myself. Whether they be neon string bikinis, chaps, garters with stockings, or teeny tiny micro skirt sets, I've seen them all.

So fellows, what's your favorite stripper outfit and why?

Serena

xox

• Like 1

Colours are always hard to determine with any accuracy at all under those lights.

Another extremely original favourite of mine is the schoolgirl outfit!

Micro skirts turn me on BIG time:). Make me wanting to explore further:D. Schoolgirl type attracts me too but not so much in the sexual way. My favorite color is black and when it comes to panty, thin see through white, through which you can see the dark pubic hair really excites me too BIG time.

Guest S****an

Ummm...so many choices. I tend to agree with curious, in addition to looking great, evening dresses add a touch of class to the club atmosphere.

I have also found on occasion that a long pair of gloves to go with the dress can be a very sexy accessory (my naughty mind goes to the many things that can be done with them ;) .

Great first post Dancer :).

P.S. Thigh high boots - oh yes - they can be magic on the right set of legs!

Short,tight,little black dress. The ones you have watch how far you bend over for fear of revealing to much... wait that's the idea!

I'm with Squid. Although it doesn't have to be too short but the tight black 'cocktail' dress on a nice body is class and amazingly sexy.

Short,tight,little black dress. The ones you have watch how far you bend over for fear of revealing to much... wait that's the idea!

I think I may have to answer this question in person "dancer" - as I'm sure there are things you can introduce me to. ;-)

But to indulge, sexy skirts, booty shorts, and to agree with Skidman a nice sexy dress, revealing the lady's cleavage and legs, complimented with appropriate footwear and away we go. Let's not forget sexy colored thongs which under the lighting does accentuate the good stuff.

P.S. Welcome to CERB dancer and look forward to many more contributions from you.

I like it best when you have your kit off altogether.

Up to that point, thongs/bikinis are good.

I'm a sucker for thigh high boots myself. As for the favorite outfit, I prefer which ever one is on the floor or draped over my shoulder or head at the time :)

This being my first posting, I would like to say that I prefer the more is less type of outfit. Classy dresses with nice shoes, lace gloves etc. Tartan skirts are cute too. Classy is sexy!:o

I often pick a dancer by her outfit - I love fancy and different. You can never go wrong with black. I prefer dresses and skirts, and I will take almost any girl to the CR if she's wearing stockings (especially sheer, but I know they run like hell). School girl skirts are a favourite of mine, as are corsets. I also like teddies but they seem to have dropped of the face of the earth. Fit is very important - don't get anything too tight or it looks bad. It never ceases to amaze me how a dancer can look killer hot in one outfit and terrible in another. Try to find outfits that suit your body type and don't be afraid to play to your strengths (short skirts and dresses really work extremely well on a girl with great legs, for example). Hope this helps!

Posted via Mobile Device

So many great answers! My personal favourite would have to be fishnets with black heels, a silk and lace black mini skirt with a black lace bra :wink:

So many great answers! My personal favourite would have to be fishnets with black heels, a silk and lace black mini skirt with a black lace bra :wink:

Now you gave me a woody!!!! :mrgreen:

Short little dresses, moderate shoes. I hate the 12 inch?? heels. But when I go to the CR I luv it when the girl takes her shoes off & goes barefoot (and bare ass too).

Dancer tell us where you dance and some of us will come out and judge you. lol

i love thigh high stockings on girls, but I can imagine they must interfere with spinning on the pole.

I get kind of tired of seeing the same old neon string bikinis that leave little to the imagination. What's the point of stripping when I can already see your vag?

Guest c******n****h

I agree with Cowboy Kenny...love the thigh high boots. I am also a big fan of the fur coat with nothing on underneath.

I am also a big fan of the fur coat with nothing on underneath.

I've only seen that on stage once in many, many years of leering in pervert's row! Fur coats aren't too popular in general now, unfortunately, as I love the look outside clubs too!

Last time I was at Barbs one of my favorite girls wore the sexiest school girl outfit I have ever seen. The skirt was very, very short, but her shirt was a simple wife beater which she cut so short that her nipples kept slipping out. I love the outfits which show parts of the ladies which we normally aren't supposed to see.

Still I think the sexiest girls are the ones that look like they don't belong there. "Daddys trust fund keeps them very well thank you but tonight I am being naughty" Imagination and tease is the whole point of the SC experience. If it comes to easy then it really isn't hot. I find it the sexiest when I have to earn the right to see the naughty side. IMO

The straight bikini combo is my least favourite...bikini top with jeans or a short skirt though is killer, as is a really revealing dress.

My suggestion - dress in the most revealing outfit you can imagine wearing for a night out at a club. Guys love that look, and it creates the fantasy of a night out only at the strip club you get to see the hot looking woman actually take it off instead of just fantasizing about it.

well, well, for me, a nice bustier allows to reveal enough, but with class.

I agree with Hornee, heels too high is not a turn on. I prefer also when the dancer goes barefoot.