Hi Kingston! Let me exceed your expectations! Special rates!

Hi everyone! I am in Kingston now and now have special donation rates :)

I can go on and on about my looks, but you can easily tell from my pictures that I have an unbelievable fit, tight and toned body with an amazing round curvy bum on a tiny waist, and my tiny frame is naturally olive skin toned(no fake tanning) thanks to my Eastern European background!

What you cannot see from my picture though is just how truly amazing I am in person! I am a very genuinely happy, lovable, down to earth and fun-loving young lady! I just turned 22 but I am mature way beyond my years!

I am told over and over and over that my pictures simply do not do me justice! Not only will I overly exceed your expectations, but I will make you feel like the king you are and treat you with special care and love :)

Our time is never ever rushed and I pay great attention to detail!

(actual stats) I am 5'5, 108lbs, 32B,24,36 flat tummy, nice perky full handful boobies and a sexy curvy booty which looks great on my tiny waist.. I have the sexiest long and toned legs, I used to be a gymnast for years and trust me, it shows!!!

I also have beautiful eyes that will make you melt when I look into yours ;) and lips that are deliciously kissable ;) ;)

I am 100%drug/alcohol and smoke free(I drink socially, and do not mind a glass of wine or other beverage with my guest!)

I am also 100%independent and have IMPECCABLE hygiene and expect the same!

Do yourself a huge favour and treat yourself with truly one of the best

Do not forget to look at my sexy album!!

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=8625

Also check out my great recommendations! Type YoungBeautyMirella in the search and the reco is in the Ottawa section and type Mirella in the search for the Kingston reco's!

343 -3 three 3- 00 89 I do not book through PM's Only via cell phone. Phone calls are preferred, but because discretion is needed, texting first is recommended to make sure I am not out and about and on the right setting to able to talk :)

Let me know you found me on cerb when contacting me!

Don't be shy! My warm and sweet personality will put you at ease immediately! New and old friends welcome! I keep getting better and better ;)

Mirella xoxox[/color]