Mature and exquisite demoiselle.

Want to spice up your free time with a mature lady companion? Look no further!! My name is Claudine, french canadian, you will love my french accent, I'm sexy, elegant and classy. I like to tease and kiss, my charm and my seductive eyes will put you at ease at the first glance. Well educated with good manners and of good company, it will be quit easy to enjoy a good conversation. For unparalleled time away from stress and every day worries, I offer my exquisite and seductive company for a moment of pure pleasure.

For ladies, gentlemen and couples with open-minded more than 30 years, respectful and distinguished.

Tell me, what do you feel like? Request and I'll be your girlfriend for a few hours or more? Let me be your little secret, your wish, your fantasy. Come and share moments, tender and passionate with that pretty mature lady full of enthusiasm and passion. I am very inspired by a passionate and relaxed atmosphere giving way to sensuality and eroticism.

SMS only no calls 514-224-7998 or email me [email protected]

Include your name, your age and what you are looking for in your message.

We can explore the possibilities of a romantic, tender and passionate encounter or give free rein to our desires and explore new horizon.

My sweetness and my discretion will enchant you

xx Looking forward to meeting you xx

gallery201432967887.jpeg