St. John's Scene

Does anyone have any updated information about the scene in St. John's, NL. There are a few services in the city. I was wondering if anyone could recommend or share some experiences.

Thanks so much!!

The scene in St John's isnt the best, you can check the telegram classified to get an idea, but your best bet is to wait for a beauty from the mainland to visit.

Guest g****lm*g

It is so not the best that it is practically non-existant. You should consider one of the visiting beauties we are luck enough to get to visit us, such as Emiily of Toronto who is here next week or Victoria Jolie who will be here in March. If you find any good local resources, please do share!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****

I have no knowledge of the local scene, but you really should take the opportunity to meet with Emily when she makes her visit at the end of the month. Read my review for more information.8)

Thanks for the review Scott. When I travel I am like a kid in a candy shop (from a town without a candy shop) Honestly, it seems to me that it would be well worth the time of any reasonably attractive SP to come here and hang out a shingle from time to time. I personally think a duo would do fantastic as well with a little advance promotion on CERB. Thank you Emily for your visits. I plan to call when I get the chance.