Bella @ Angel's

"People have surgery for my ass," she said, smiling. She meant it as a joke. But I'm sure it's true. :)

A new candidate for Best Bum on the Planet has been identified! She's Bella from Angel's, and she's hot. Hot, redheaded, and a spinner. Amazing body, athletic, fit, and hard. Cute and friendly with a wicked sense of humour and exceptional massage skills (I even had a massage this time). Total fun and stimulation, just as it should be.

A first encounter, but there will be more. Go see her!

• Like 2

Had the chance to see Bella at Angel's touch and was very happy I did. She's petite and very pretty. Breasts aren't large - but her nipples are....mmm! Beautiful flat tummy and OMG what an ass on this girl! We did a 50/50 massage and I couldn't stay away from that ass. She belongs on "In the Crack". It's perfect!

Bella at Paradise Spa

I should have sent in this recommendation about Bella months ago. Over the last year I have spent time with several of the very beautiful women at Paradise and Angels Touch. Bella is not only stunning with an athletic firm body, strong hands, offering full body slides and excellent massage skills, but an absolute pleasure to spend time with.

I now have returned to visit Bella several times I find myself completely captivated by her personality, her charm and very friendly attitude. Bella is very special and should be top of mind the next time you are looking for one of the best massages in Ottawa.

Met with Bella today at the end of her shift, honestly I was kinda hesitant at first, but damn this girl put me at ease, she was out of this world

Amazing tight body, beautiful face, and LOVELY LOVELY VOICE. I really had enjoyed my time with her and I am surely planning to repeat soon, I am trying to hold my self and not show up two days in a row.

REALLY RECOMMEND, AND SURELY GOING TO REPEAT.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.