Any suggestions?

Any recommendations between here and bp? I was looking at an add on nl adult for marissa and another for emily and one on bp for a young lady with green eyes, sounded pretty inviting and warm. Anybody have any experiences to share? Tia

All three sites can be great places to find great company, but there are some differences between them. Mostly posts on the other two sites don't always give you easy access to reviews and the posters usually don't have their own website, as they do here. So you may have to do a little more homework there, or if you opt to bypass that, be prepared to take one for the team on occasion.

I cannot unfortunately comment on the ladies you mention, as I have not seen them. In any case, recommendations are hard to make as personal preferences on many aspects are so varied. The best I can say is look at the posts, decide if they seem trustworthy, and is it a provider that has been around for some time?; are the photos real?; do the photos appeal to you? If you've satisfied yourself on these points, contact the lady by the preferred method of contact and see what develops. I've had many an occasion where this initial communication gave me the that final positive 'gut feeling' that this is the lady I want to see - and it hasn't let me down yet.

Finally, if you contact any of the regular advertisers on any of these sites, you'll likely be fine and are well on your way to an amazing adventure.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Sorry have not seen any of the ladies referenced by the OP... As for where to look... in my experience ladies with established websites who advertise regularly in different venues have been the most reliable but as with everything in life there are no guarantees what is gold for one person is often garbage to someone else.. personal preference and expectations is such a large part of this hobby.

My experience with Ladies from Lyla has been head and shoulders better than other venues but that too is not a guarantee. If you want to play in this hobby you must be willing to take some Risk.

As for Sasaki and Ava I do have some personal experience... the NL Recommendations thread has a post I made about Ava a while ago I now have additional experiences with her so if you would like an update you can PM me.

• Like 2

Guest ****rin*****0

PS - there are a number of lovely ladies visiting this month. I've had the good fortune of meeting Chrystal and Manuella and I can say that both are great people to spend some time with.