Jessica 3654 - Belleville BP

Guest ***yop****gs

I've setup two appointments well in advance (24hrs+) and was stood up both times - my last texts with her were confirmations on date and time which were agreed to (I actually wasted vacation time to meet). Communication is quite challenging. Understand sh!t happens, but pretty lame excuses. I am a glutton for punishment, will try one last time...

Guest ***yop****gs

Burned a third time!!! completely stood up for the third time in a row, booked vacation again, and she didn't even have the courtesy to respond to texts or phone calls this time at all. Again, I know sh!t happens but three times in a row and each scheduled over 24 hrs in advance?!?! DONE

Guest f***ny****o***

That's your problem Willy, booking 24 hours in advance. She's more of a last minute type of girl, even though she advertises to the contrary. Fancies herself high class and better than those she spends time with, so really its at her convenience not yours. If something better comes up she'll bail every time.

Too bad really, she's sexy as hell, and has some decent skills. At least she did when I saw her a few years ago. But that is her style, be at her mercy both for her time, and when you're with her. Although be smothered by her mercy was quite a bit of fun.

Guest ***yop****gs

Thanks for the info. That's an interesting concept and is the opposite of what she advertises... Although you would think that at least one time outta three, she would keep one prescheduled meeting time... I mean I called on Sunday to meet on Monday and didn't even get a single response on Monday. I could see it if I was trying to schedule 3-7 days in advance but the day before? Oh well, I guess I'll try the spur of the moment idea if I ever get the chance.