Distinct lack of Asian Girls here.....?

Am I missing something or is St. John's unlike any other city on the planet.

Are the Asian SP's hidden from the general public or are there really just none here?

PM me if anyone has a secret stash of them somewhere lol.

Am I missing something or is St. John's unlike any other city on the planet.

Are the Asian SP's hidden from the general public or are there really just none here?

PM me if anyone has a secret stash of them somewhere lol.

We get the occasional touring Asian lady but locally there are only two that I know of Misa and Sasaki both of which advertise fairly regularly on Backpage.

Hope that's helpful.

Hi thanks for that, I know well. Both were t

best by gift I ever gave myself. I was frightened to death at first I was recently divorced and hadn't even seen a tit in so long it was a bit of a relief that theirs looked nothing like mind.

I had brain lock. Then the girls started. Almost 2 later Sasaki asked what birthday tjis was. They chattered a bit then. They didn't believe me. More chatter so i dug out my id.she was very pleased and thought carefully.I'm think there may be a loss in translation but said that I must come back to see each girl special friend price.

Apparently I had a very strong penis. Made both girls feel inside out but good inside.

Iwas king of the world.

Absolutely i have seen them since.

Just trying to catch up on 25 years that i lost. Someone new.

• Like 1

Sasaki is a beautiful lady very kind and sweet. She'll never rush you out the door will even sit down and talk with you afterwards if she takes a shining to you, which has happened to me and I am very grateful for that she makes me feel very relax and well special more then just another client and I am sure she does this with everyone she enjoys the company with.