Taboo, Remy and Karina

Guest gagagaga

Remy...5'3, 110, black, super sexy

Karina... 5'2, 105, perfect nipples, biggest, meatiest, poutiest pussy I ever saw

I took both these girls in the CR last night and it was amazing!!! Highly reccommended

Guest **n****er

I'll have to give them a try. Went on Saturday and went to CR for the first time there...why oh why did I wait so long?

Milage = Good.

Too bad I forgot the beautiful dancer's name. :cool:

Guest **n****er

Think I saw Karina today.. I keep forgetting the stage name.

Anyways, per your description..that was her. That was a GREAT time.8-)

Guest gagagaga

did you know that the word sinister comes from the latin word for "left"...indicating that left-handed people are evil...just a neat fact

Guest **n****er

I didn't know that...but I'll keep it in mind next time a switch hands during "alone time".

Remy...5'3, 110, black, super sexy

Karina... 5'2, 105, perfect nipples, biggest, meatiest, poutiest pussy I ever saw

I took both these girls in the CR last night and it was amazing!!! Highly rec:butt:ommended

Please - are they still there. What shift and what days.

Guest **n****er

I can confirm Karina is still there.

That girl is just...wow. From the little package you wouldn't expect such a sensual experience.:bowdown:

I can confirm Karina is still there.

That girl is just...wow. From the little package you wouldn't expect such a sensual experience.:bowdown:

Days and times please :grin:

Guest gagagaga

I don't know their schedules...they usually call me when they are working...both worked fri and sat this weekend

Anyone ever had a dance with Kelly? She's a blond, about 5'6" with curves to die for who seems to work the night shift (I've seen her on Fridays and Saturdays).

I wonder what mileage is like?

Guest **n****er

I have. She's a nice person to be honest I was expecting that. Zero mileage but yours may vary. I'm hit and miss in the mileage department.

Dropped into Taboo last Monday to find the back near the entry to the CR piled with plywood etc. It looks like they are redoing the CR and it is about time. Should be an improvement. Anyone have more details??:cool:

Guest gagagaga

yes they are redoing the CR's. Unfortunately the boss has hired non-pro's to do the job, so it is going very slowly. They actually put all the drywall up backwards and had to take it down and redo it....this may take awhile. They have set up the private rooms with curtains to be CR's in the meantime, so you can still get some action. I got awesome mileage there from jessica 2 days ago.

Hey guys, keep us posted on the renovations. I have not been to theis club in years as I prefer across the street.

When the place is fixed up I will pop in for a visit. What's the cover?

Hey guys, keep us posted on the renovations. I have not been to theis club in years as I prefer across the street.

When the place is fixed up I will pop in for a visit. What's the cover?

No cover during the day, I've never been in the evening so can't say. But I always have a blast during the daytime. Best time to go IMO.

Used to be $3 in the evening but I haven't been for a couple of years. Probably gone up like everything else! I'll have to check it out again after the renos.

Was there today, CR renovations are completed, set up is pretty much the same but with new decore, the only annoying this is there's no tray set up on the wall to put your drink on, so you have to lay it on the floor and hope you or the dancer don't accidentally knock it over in the "heat of the moment".

Went there recently, was invited to the couches at the side opposite to the CR. These have curtains that can be pulled across for privacy. Started to get some mileage but the dancer was very nervous about someone coming in, killed the mood.

Was at Taboo yestherday afthernoon met this new and young lady that i forgot her name went to cr by the way that are very nice with the renovations done milage was great with new girl went home with a big smile

went to this place for the first time last week, didn't really like the cr with all the mirrors and stuff, and this big guy kept walking in and out all the time, it really killed the atmosphere.