Sign in to follow this  

Exotic Seductressâ?¦Ignite your Passionsâ?¦Visiting 11th to 18th

[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][B][I][FONT="Times New Roman"]I will be visiting Windsor from the 11th until 18th...

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7179&pictureid=47413[/IMG]

I am an exotic woman with a vixen charm, who understands how to cater to a man's desires and give him the indulgences he craves and deserves. I have a very outgoing yet easy-going, down to earth personality and enjoy the company of an intelligent man who can engage me mentally as well as physically.

I enjoy the arts and all things beautiful. You can say I am a free spirit, which allows me to connect with others regardless of age or status. Allow me to engage your mind and body, and distract you from the deadness of everyday life.
When you escape to my oasis, the world stands still, and you will gain a new appreciation for a sensuous eastern thrill. I am a natural pleaser and want your experience with me to be the most engaging you have ever had!

I am seductive and playful providing my guests with a true 100% Safe Girlfriend Experience. I am swift and changeable, sure to suit every need, my range extends from classy and upscale to smoldering and seductive.

I take much pride in my appearance and enjoy adornment befitting of the occasion. I adore beautiful lingerie and adornment of the most feminine regard.

As I prefer quality to quantity and prefer to meet with gents who want to connect on a deeper level, I only provide longer engagements, which allows me to ensure a sumptuous non-rushed experience. I take pride in making sure each and every second we spend together are both fascinating and fulfillingâ?¦

[url]www.LuxeMulvari.com[/url][/FONT][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this