Tantalizing Temptations Arriving Today! 2 Days Only ;)

In case we've not yet had the pleasure.. I'm a 5'6 true brunette, with a movie star smile and bright gorgeous eyes that you'll love to have look back up at you.. With a toned, and moderately tan & tattooed all natural body that I love to show off and share with certain respectful gentlemen and couples, Let my body be your playground..

I offer my sensual, pampering attention for those who appreciate the sweeter, softer side of a lady; and a wild, naughtier experience for those with more... curious tastes  

Openminded and genuine, I love to indulge fantasies, from the vanilla to things a bit more intense, my true passion is pleasing my guests! With a wardrobe to captivate many tastes, and accessories for both of our pleasures, the possibilities for pleasure are endless, just share with me what you might enjoy, and I'll take care of the rest!

Shower, amenities, and even a fresh pouf are available if you'd like freshen up before or after our date 

Daily updates on twitter! @msmandahfx 

Request And Fetish Friendly!

Please visit my site for details on what I offer, schedule updates, and more, or pm/email for more info! xx