Looking for mature lady for massage

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a friendly mature lady with good massage skills? Please PM me any information you may have.

I would highly recommend Katherine . I've known her for a number of years and her massage is the best. She has many other incredible skills as well.

Clean , comfortable in service if you can't host. She has rave reviews on lyla.

• Thanks 1

Just seeing this. Yes I am very ,very good. Fully trained with the perfect mix of proper massage with lots of detours along the journey. Many endings and options . 

One time when my massages were much less expensive many considered me the best MA in Halifax.  

But then alas , my prices increased. Suddenly the best wasn’t so popular. 😊

The quest for cheaper but still good began. You are still asking and looking. . I do hear Bobbie is great as well. 

Im still here delivering the best to those who recognize  the very best can be costly. 

Many years ago I tried to scrimp and save . Sometime I bought  Payless shoes . Ouch , cheap never pays unless you are starving and you have to drive through and eat food that is less that you hoped for. 

I no longer wear cheap shoes or ear substandard. I’d rather save up and look awesone in my expensive shoes and dine dine . 

To each their own though. It’s a great big world with many choices. 😘

295a3006.JPG

• Thanks 1