Sign in to follow this  

Caramel Honey Back In Town, Now Hosting Oct.22,23,24

Gentle men only

My name is Caramel Honey if your want someone who enjoys taking her time enjoys what she does, then maybe you should experience this Caribbean Queen.I am Hosting October. 22nd, 23rd, 24th. I love to please, and am very open minded, If you are looking for a women with Sex Appeal, then a visit with Caramel Honey is the best choose, and help release some much need tension.

I am 28 5'5 150lbs natural 38dd breast.beautiful seductive brown eyes exotic features. Silky smooth caramel skin, thick thighs round ass, a real womenly figure with a hand full of fun. tempting body figure and Lucius lips. My pictures are 100% real, all me and I recently posted new pics.

It's been awhile since I have had any fun, so I'm looking for a fun partner. I love exploring, and showing my adventurous side. I am open minded friendly, and like to take my time. I am available for out calls/ in calls in a clean discreet private location. come have fun with me in a calm cosy environment where it's just you, me and our fantasy to explore.

Donations
$200 per hour
$160 45mins
$120 hh
$80 15mins
$350 for two hours
(non negotiable)

For more details feel free to call Pm or text and schedule your time (no blocked or private calls excepted) can't wait. xoxo muahð???
Honey 1-902-700-0783

Sign in to follow this