Ok so I'm new n don't know how to add a link but I've seen Natasha 3x now and it gets better every time. She's been in Belleville before but she's in north York right now so I drove the 1hr n 15 min from my place n went n saw her.This time I brought a bottle if champagne n we had a great time. Her add is in York region bp, it says new in Markham French blonde 100% real. Yes her pics are 100% real trust me. There's someone else using a couple of her professional pics with the face but I'm 100% positive it's her in the pics no doubt. Her looks are great, body is great and if your a regular n a true nice guy she opens up a lot more every visit. I have,repeated twice now, tonight was my 3rd visit and I plan on a fourth n fifth n so on. Also a plus if you speak a bit if French or fluent. Her English is pretty good but preference is French. Hope this helps anybody how may wanna just take a drive or wait for her to come back in town. Stupid me I forgot to ask when she's be in this area again, too much other stuff on my mind I guess lol. Happy hobbying guys