Alannah Banks

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I have always had a fetish for tattoos, but they have to be tasteful and done right, not just random things.

When I first saw Alannah's pictures I was ingtrigued, she looked hot, her tattoos were nice and she had that "je ne sais quoi about her"

A txt and an email and we had a date, just a hh, but I had to check her out. From the moment I met her, up to today, she is constantly on my mind, her smell, her taste, her touch, her breath, her everything, she creates an impression. I have seen her in all her state, all decked out to just out of the shower or fresh out of bed in the morning, she is a real girl next door.

Her service is impeccable, the first hh, I had performance anxiety and she simply eased the stress away, after that it has just been OMG every single time.

I can't wait for her to come back to Ottawa; she only sees a select number of clients and therefore books real fast. I highly recommend pre-booking, even, as a regular, I need to pre-book her time but am lucky enough she lets me know ahead of tiem when she is coming.

Gentlemen, please treat her well.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

I had my second visit with Alannah in Ottawa recently. I had only met her once before and that experience is etched indelibly on my mind, my heart and soul. She is absolutely mesmerizing, so much so, that my first meeting with her literally changed me and even my life dramatically. (I'm no spring chicken by any means, but another terrific quality she has is that she does not judge people. Her personality, innocence and incredibly beautiful eyes and "dimpled on" constant smile will melt you down within minutes of meeting her. (You can look up my first recommendation for her or see it on her website: ).

So, my second visit, I was breathless in anticipation, but, because I was no longer a newcomer, an "unknown", we were both very relaxed and it was like re-uniting with a long lost friend and dare I say (yes I do) loved one. I gazed upon her beauty and seductive appearance. This was closely followed this time by a series of gentle butterfly kisses which I initiated. (Our first meeting started with lots of LFK & DFK). She stirs such deep passions in me that I never knew I had. That is her effect on me. She does indeed have a gift for reading people and instinctively knowing their needs. I've never met such a treasure. The face of a model, her body is a 10 and her young innocent look combined with that smile will seduce you. I have learned to look upon her as a Goddess. Caution though gentlemen, Alannah is highly addictive. I (and many others) have fallen for this incredible young woman (with the wisdom of a guru), very hard. It's almost as if I as under a spell, but one that I just can't get enough of... (especially after this second visit) and here's why...

She exudes all the best qualities and she mentions that if you make "a connection" with her, LOOK OUT! Under that innocent, demure and highly seductive appearance, their lies a woman who can literally make your dreams and fantasies come through. All it takes on our part (the clients) is to communicate honestly, openly and without any masks, be the real you but most of all, treat her right, with respect. Once you create that kind of intimate and honest sharing, she will make your dreams come true and "rock your world". For me, that was the most moving part of this second encounter, the genuine affection, the incredible new depths of intimacy and in no time at all, whole new levels of genuinely deep passionate sharing of pleasure (with most being entirely new to me), I didn't know my own needs, but she did. She opened doors and let me into a whole new world. She showed me a side of herself I would never have dreamed of, but she knew exactly what I needed and in return, I was moved to give back in kind. There is nothing I would not do for her. The things we did and plan to do in the future are enough to make me want to live forever! I was moved to depths of passion and pleasures in whole new frontiers that not only had I never known, but also never thought for a moment just how much more there is to Alannah. She shed her innocence and unleashed a tidal wave of actions, role playing and so much more...

Unfortunately, I have to stop there. I have a bad habit of rambling on too much and sometimes even giving TMI. ;) (A definite "teaser trailer"). :biggrin:I will say this unequivocally though, if you are not pretentious, are completely open in communicating your needs and emotions, she will translate that kind of honesty, openness and respect into absolutely unforgettable "the earth moved" experiences which will be precisely what you needed (even if you had not known it before). ;) You will reap what you sow a thousand fold, she loves nothing more than to love and be loved. I doubled my session from 1 hour to two this time around and still it didn't seem near enough. (I plan longer sessions in the future). She changed my life and I'm willing to bet that she will do the same for you, if you let her and please show her the respect, affection and honesty she deserves.

Do check out her website, it will give you a lot more depth as to how unique she is (in person it's always a hundred times better and more). She's got me "hooked" and I'm loving it. I wish you the same. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this powerful and gifted beautiful temptress. She can make your fantasies come to life. Just be yourself (the nice side). :icon_smile:

Thanks Alannah, I owe you so much praise and gratitude. You are unlike any woman I have ever met.

I had a great time with Alannah. Setting up a meeting was easy, she was gracious and approachable in her communication.

In person she is every bit as gorgeous as her photos. Her tattoos are really well done and enhance her natural beauty. There's something incredibly fresh about her. Her skin is just impossibly soft. It's like she stepped out of a soap commercial.

Her model good looks combined with her mellow personality and skills made for a highly enjoyable encounter. I look forward to seeing her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.