Allure Massage Mississauga

Long before I started hobbying, and when I was living in Toronto in the 1990's, I was a regular at Allure Massage in Mississauga. I still go there when I can, and always have a great time. I haven't been in a while, though, and was just reminiscing about some of my fun times at Allure.

I reviewed Megan on cerb already. Here she is again:0007-meganf-106.jpg

Gorgeous, fit, fun Megan!

Over the years I've seen some of the best looking women ever as MA's at Allure. Some of the very best. To mention some of my favs: Cara, my first Allure experience in the mid-1990's, such a hot body! Samantha, soccer star and fitness model, the supreme hardbody, with a smile that would melt me every time: Gabrielle from South America, sexy Spanish accent and so interesting to talk to about travels, Toronto clubs and restaurants, etc.; Michelle from Nova Scotia, a remarkably talented masseuse; April, verging on the sexily perverse; I could go on and on.

All great times. Now I have to get acquainted with the current staff. I'm confident they've kept their high standards, but I'm eager to check it out.

I was wondering about other members' experiences at Allure.

Riley looks great and provides great service from the start. But it does take a few session to crack her personality.